ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Ultra slow download (~200 KB/s) on many files! This problem does exist since weeks, what's the problem to fix that?!

angry evil eye GIF

Post automatically merged:

+ 1 or 2 of 100 downloaded files are corrupted.

(And yes, i can exclude all errors on my network, ssd, nvme and hdd. Tested all this in two different servers in two different dcs & many users also complained about that in pms)

Last edited:
Ultra slow download (~200 KB/s) on many files! This problem does exist since weeks, what's the problem to fix that?!

angry evil eye GIF

Post automatically merged:

+ 1 or 2 of 100 downloaded files are corrupted.

(And yes, i can exclude all errors on my network, ssd, nvme and hdd. Tested all this in two different servers in two different dcs & many users also complained about that in pms)
I confirm unfortunally

I still have VERY bad stats as webmaster PPS. Is somebody happy with the service right now? By now, my stats are 70-80% less than before. How about you?

@ddownload: you haven't written in this board for a long time. any news? how to proceed?

I still have VERY bad stats as webmaster PPS. Is somebody happy with the service right now? By now, my stats are 70-80% less than before. How about you?

@ddownload: you haven't written in this board for a long time. any news? how to proceed?
Last month i had was very low on sales for me i did half of what i usually make, hope this months it's better.

Ok so we all sit in the same boat. Which alternative uploaders are upcoming? I use pretty much all the established but maybe there is a new one coming up , especially for German market ?

Back