Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
min payout for ETH,LTC is 50$??

Yes at the moment.

Due to some cheaters you punished all users
users like me who were getting legitimate downloads now they all will earn 90% less very bad.

If there is no financial issue then you have to think about it.

We are a premium hoster. We also do not place ads anywhere on our website if anyone has noticed.

And unfortunately there are always cheaters, that's why we drive with the strategy only Premium Per-Per-Download but more Pay-Per-Sale so that everyone has something from it.

Anyway, we are open for new ideas. Feedback from everyone is encouraged.

waiting for payment, day of payment :money_mouth:

Today is payday, that's right :)

Ok...Feedback:

In my case the PPS isnt an alternative to PPD. One Month are 10€, so 5€ for me, I need 3+ sales/day to get better as now. Not realistic.

6 months are 40€, but 12 months are 40-50€, only a fool orders 6 months. So I get 20 or 25€ for one year. Not nice, so I stay in PPD and have an eye on what the changes effects. Is it much lower as now I must look around or I decide to bring only two hosts. We will see....

Ok...Feedback:

In my case the PPS isnt an alternative to PPD. One Month are 10€, so 5€ for me, I need 3+ sales/day to get better as now. Not realistic.

6 months are 40€, but 12 months are 40-50€, only a fool orders 6 months. So I get 20 or 25€ for one year. Not nice, so I stay in PPD and have an eye on what the changes effects. Is it much lower as now I must look around or I decide to bring only two hosts. We will see....

Thank you for your feedback. Of course, that is a focus.

We will also monitor this and can of course adjust everything back in the future if it should become too negative.

Possibly the premium prices could be adjusted, but we will still see how it will all develop :)

Yes at the moment.

We are a premium hoster. We also do not place ads anywhere on our website if anyone has noticed.

And unfortunately there are always cheaters, that's why we drive with the strategy only Premium Per-Per-Download but more Pay-Per-Sale so that everyone has something from it.

Today is payday, that's right :)
how are you premium host? recently shared a table @lila ..Free downloads over 10 thousand bands per day
then he removed the table.. You're lying your life is a lie..

@nathan drakeS

I actually removed it due to another uploader telling me to. He likes me and said it's best not to get into drama with people online so I removed it, but if you truly are that desperate, you're very welcome to join me on a teamviewer and see those stats, just so you know ;)

2021-02-18
€0
€0
€30.7043​

this was yesterday, consider a lot of sites are currently down & also one of the biggest boards I usually post, but truth is, I couldn't care less about your feelings and lack of understanding. It's always easier to blame others than yourself.

@ddownload.com can also confirm that the screenshot I dropped wasn't even fake... or premium sales over 400 in just a few months, but hey... who am I to say anything ;)
Post automatically merged:

and in all honesty @nathan drakeS usually internet people don't annoy me at all but considering your posts over the past few days, PM @ddownload.com and get your 50$ and then move on...

as others already stated there are many other filehosters. It's so fucking annoying...

Last edited:
@nathan drakeS

I actually removed it due to another uploader telling me to. He likes me and said it's best not to get into drama with people online so I removed it, but if you truly are that desperate, you're very welcome to join me on a teamviewer and see those stats, just so you know ;)

2021-02-18
€0
€0
€30.7043​

this was yesterday, consider a lot of sites are currently down & also one of the biggest boards I usually post, but truth is, I couldn't care less about your feelings and lack of understanding. It's always easier to blame others than yourself.

@ddownload.com can also confirm that the screenshot I dropped wasn't even fake... or premium sales over 400 in just a few months, but hey... who am I to say anything ;)
completely misunderstood, it's not you, it's about claiming to be a premium host..
And this is not the post. It was the daily over 10 thousand posts you shared 2 weeks ago..
I haven't seen 1 premium sale on that post..I mean, not everyone is downloading premium
just like the one you post right now ;)

@ddownload.com

Websites PPD stoped working again since today - PPD from my website not counted since days.

75% of all time it didn't worked and the problem is not on my side.

I would open a ticket, but last time i opened a ticket belonging that problem, there was no solution for months and no answers for weeks.

Please "premium host" - fix that problem asap.

Dear people,

Before a shitstorm takes place, it is common that some do not like it. I also expected this reaction.

No, we do not have financial problems. It was announced in November 2020 that end of February 2021 changes will come. Slowly but surely it is time.

From a financial point of view, the free download variant on PPD is too dangerous to run a platform. We have also received months of complaints that webmasters are not properly compensated. That's why we want to react now.

I just want to talk openly with everyone. These changes are made so that we will exist for the next few years without having to tell you that we are financially at the end. So we also curb all the fake downloads that we had to check every day and now explicitly block debrids so that you continue to earn properly.

As well as 98% of DDownload customers use only Premium. So we could call ourselves a premium hoster like Rapidgator is.

Of course, it is up to everyone whether he still wants to use us or not.
I just read the news.

"As well as 98% of DDownload customers use only Premium."
I am sure you didn't count the free users downloading without

I analyzed the statistics of yesterday and today:
Code:
<UserType>: <Paid downloads>/<Downloads> DLs; <Money made>€

Yesterday:
Premium: 555/7008 DLs; 8.98€
Free: 489/746 DLs; 6.92€

Today (00:00-20:00):
Premium: 344/4423 DLs; 5.46€
Free: 570/677 DLs; 7.25€

So 40-60% of my revenue would be gone.
Thanks for nothing.

Instead of fixing your systems, you just chose the way of greed.
I don't want to call it "stealing", more like not caring about uploaders.

Last edited:
I just read the news.

I am sure you didn't count the free users downloading without

I analyzed the statistics of yesterday and today:
Code:
<UserType>: <Paid downloads>/<Downloads> DLs; <Money made>€

Yesterday:
Premium: 555/7008 DLs; 8.98€
Free: 489/746 DLs; 6.92€

Today (00:00-20:00):
Premium: 344/4423 DLs; 5.46€
Free: 570/677 DLs; 7.25€

So 40-60% of my revenue would be gone.
Thanks for nothing.

Instead of fixing your systems, you just chose the way of greed.
I don't want to call it "stealing", more like not caring about uploaders.
This is what I say. Since 20 Jan massive shave. Also massive fee in advcash as well.

Hi @Mkl0nb

The thing is they gonna start on monday with the counting of premium downloads - this didn't start yet, it starts on monday. I've had 1 bad day too this week, around 18€ or so.

I understand ddownload for making that decision from a buisness point of view, we don't have our numbers yet, we'll see in the following weeks, but over the past few months they paid really well and I appreciate all the paid free downloads, I really do. Big thanks to @ddownload.com for that!

also thanks for payment!

Back