ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Payments are on the way.. but please aware guys. The Bitcoin Fees are very high. I recommend everyone to use other cryptocurrencies in future. I told this everytime to avoid these massive fees. Use Litecoin, Bitcoincash instead for example. Some of you guys were smart enough to change everything before they requested payout. Just in case for you guys.
Although 1 week has passed, nobody answers. My pm's and my tickets

1. I asked @DDownload - NOT @labradev .

2. Reason why i asked them is you don't know anything about Cryptos. Please read how they realy work - now i can send with 1 sat/b and it will confirm in weeks or months. If you're using a kid wallet, don't answer on questions.

3. I am so sorry that you always answer questions that are not addressed to you and ask counter-questions and distort the questions. You're poisoning this support topic as always. It's sad @ddownload.com didn't banned you from this topic as they have threatened several times.

4. I won't discuss with you anymore - i asked @ddownload.com .
Post automatically merged:

BTW: Payment received - thank you @ddownload.com

-----------------------------

@labradev If you're a beginner to BTC, in most wallets you can select what fee you wanna use. Made two transactions 2 hrs ago, only paid 30 sat/b (~€2), confirmed within 1 hr.

-----------------------------

@ddownload:
I've an idea: Why not to split the fee.
1. Fast BTC payout (high fee)
2. Slow BTC payout (low fee)

In that case i've would choosen the slow payout and got the money only several hrs later, but instead of €!6! fee i would only have paid about €2. I mean it's only €4, but money is money.

Second idea, why you don't use segwit wallets (bc1....)? Transactions will be as fast as before with half fee or double fast with same fee.

Reason for my ideas are that it's nice to have an option like litecoin or bitcoin cash, but what we realy need are bitcoins because they are more easy to cash out. The fee is high in the last weeks, because there are many transactions + the btc price got high. The alternatives (bitcoin cash and litecoin) maybe we'll save some bucks on payout, because you take less fee, but the problem still exists for many of us (not all). We've to convert the other coins back to btc with a fee. So no advantage for many of us.

Last edited:
hi

paypal fee is 23%? is that true?

and how many dl do you count from the same ip/user?

for how long do you keep files from last dl?

Last edited:
Back