ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
The problem was fixed hours ago. Actually, this should not be the case for a long time. Can you all please monitor this? Thank you very much.

I would like to point out that the 200 days file inactivity, will end very soon.
The 200 days of fun will soon be over. Such a thing is usually possible only in November, December. Towards summer we will probably fall back to 60 days, as always :)

But we do our best.
thanks ddl for always honest and transparency It has not changed much for me, it was always the same for a few days +1 -1 I already earn a few euros a day.. ddl always kept his word thanks @ddownload.com

so why did i keep quiet? not to be lynched ;)

All complaining here. Why not just change the filehoster? lol
I guess you didn't understand that it wasn't about ddownload being a bad hoster?
It was about the fact that such a change without notice is unacceptable. I am also considering no longer offering this hoster. I don't believe the fairy tale about the database error. They ripped every uploader for a few days and save lots of money. Maybe to compensate the christmas campaign in which the annual accounts were sold for only 35 Bucks.

Whoever talks about good service here doesn't know what good service is.

I pointed this out for various reasons, one of it being some people live only from their warez money and if the money drops by 50% - ofc I'm going to feel bad for them. I'm not trying to be ignorant or arrogant.

Whenever I point something out, it's usually factual. facts don't care about feelings or opinions. I pointed it out cause I needed to know if my Excel file is wrong or if there's any other trouble in hosterparadise.

Whoever calls me a spitlicker or whatever, go ahead and do so. @ddownload.com always kept it's word. If they're saying they're going to fix it, they fucking will. As I mentioned a few pages before, people will always complain it doesn't matter if they're good or not good. How many of you thanked @ddownload.com when they did a topup on our accounts? huh? Remember a few months ago? How many of you asked @ddownload.com

Yet when the slightest problems start, people start yelling: 'scam', 'I'm not gonna use this hoster anymore', 'bla bla bla bla'. Did it ever occur to you that they didn't know till someone pointed this out? It's a rethorical question.

How about using some common sense? I know for a fact that database errors can take longer than 24h but hey, who am I to say something - I'm a newbie that has to learn quite a lot.

Then again we have to differentiate between people that petty complain and those who complain for a real reason. Always check if you're wrong before you start dropping shit in here.

@labradev is totally right. I totally agree with him although I didn't like his guts when I joined wjunction, he was rude to people - now I understand why he did what he did but he's a good man and always helps people.

I guess you didn't understand that it wasn't about ddownload being a bad hoster?
It was about the fact that such a change without notice is unacceptable. I am also considering no longer offering this hoster. I don't believe the fairy tale about the database error. They ripped every uploader for a few days and save lots of money. Maybe to compensate the christmas campaign in which the annual accounts were sold for only 35 Bucks.

Whoever talks about good service here doesn't know what good service is.

Of course is such a change unacceptable, but they probably didn't know themselves. So please consider not using it and stop telling people shit like they don't offer good service. Ddownload does offer amazing service, they always reply in PM, in thread and also tickets.

For how much they sell their accounts it's up to them. You're quite the hypocrite @BirdOfPrey you're unhappy. Change it. If I'm unhappy with my carrier, I change my fucking carrier till I'm happy.

and this is for all. We need ddownload more than they need us, there will always be new uploaders and that is also a fact. They made a good name for themselves.

@ddownload.com Thank you for your transparency and also for being solution-orientated as always.

lila I support 100%.​

Probably DDL has a huge user base for their services, so I guess it's normal that sometimes there may be some bugs. However, DDL support has proven many times that everything can be written, every problem will be solved. This time it was also like that. The representative wrote a post in which he explained that they are working on fixing this problem and it was enough to wait. Besides, he wrote earlier that Beat Wagner left the band, so I wouldn't call DDL cheaters any more.
We are all only human and we must show ourselves more patience.

Sorry if I'm changing the subject here. But apparently have certain larger discussions, which is also understandable. I must unfortunately interrupt here briefly.

I would like to know how many of you keep having problems with the upload.

1) How fast do you upload?
2) How often do you have error messages when uploading?
3) Which technique do you use for uploading?
4) How often do you have problems uploading with Z-o-o-m?
5) Does everything run smoothly with the FTP upload?
6) Are files accessible after the upload, or do some files show 404 Not Found?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sorry if I'm changing the subject here. But apparently have certain larger discussions, which is also understandable. I must unfortunately interrupt here briefly.

usually... I am using remote upload, from time to time 403 forbidden 404 not found 420 origins

I get an error.. Sometimes it takes too long to upload. but overall it works fine @ddownload.com

Everyday i have, FTP Error "Error while connecting to upstream: www284.ucdn.to" .

The problem was fixed hours ago. Actually, this should not be the case for a long time. Can you all please monitor this? Thank you very much.

I would like to point out that the 200 days file inactivity, will end very soon.
The 200 days of fun will soon be over. Such a thing is usually possible only in November, December. Towards summer we will probably fall back to 60 days, as always :)

But we do our best.
still not fixxed. you are currently counting 3 downloads per 24h per IP. you claim it is 4 on your website.
quote from your own website:
  • We count only 4 Downloads from unique IPs per 24 hours.

so no, you still have not fixed the problem

still not fixxed. you are currently counting 3 downloads per 24h per IP. you claim it is 4 on your website.
quote from your own website:
  • We count only 4 Downloads from unique IPs per 24 hours.

so no, you still have not fixed the problem

We counted nearly two years ago for 4 downloads and it was a short time. Looks like this has been forgotten to edit. Has been fixed now.

But it has always been 3 downloads.

Today my account was blocked and the money was brazenly stolen.
Is it because I'm black?Or because I didn't buy a premium?
Account: Monstep
Write the reason! And proof of my guilt, if any!
Otherwise ddownload.com will be considered scammers and let all new users know who you are.

Otherwise ddownload.com will be considered scammers and let all new users know who you are.

Dont worry, this happens mostly with new accounts. Since the proof of traffic source is important.
Just send me your traffic source over PM here and im gonna check it. Thank you

at the end of the third month my account banned statistics were not dropped first, accounts were banned
ppd was wrong from the start..

When the incoming money does not meet the outgoing money..bans started

this is the reason!!

Back