ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
When I pointed this out last saturday/sunday, y'all called me a madman because it was fine for some.

ian somerhalder damon salvator GIF

In fact my dev created something for me that is 98% accurate with crawling of data. so for example if the end of the day is 10€ on DDL my Excel showed me the same +-2% - now it doesn't make any sense

This started on the night to friday (Jan 29th)

In any case they have a reputation to loose don't worry they'll fix it. If they don't move to another hoster.
Post automatically merged:

No drop here - all is running fine :) & THX for the payment @ddownload.com

everything is running smooth huh?

Last edited:
Didn't talked with you - so stfu. Wanna call me ridiculous again?! As i wrote this all was running fine and no drop was evident btw. I don't need to justify myself to you why I write something like I wrote it slimy.

Show us some more faked statistics fans and talk offtopic here. No wonder admin warned some of you guys.

youre completely missing the point. they claim on their website that 4 downloads per IP per 24 hours are counted. right now its only 2 downloads per IP per 24 hours. it simply the fact that they are falsely advertising on their website. it has nothing to do whether they pay or not. its simply the fact that they are lying on their website. i dont know how you can not agree with this

All complaining here. Why not just change the filehoster? lol

oh wait.. there isnt too much to choose.

Rapidgator is ripping you off systematic

Nitroflare hasnt any German Provider contracts and always issues with JDownloader

Uploaded is banning everytime uploaders and its getting kinda annoying. payments? we never know.

You can still blame me as ddownload fan guy. But this provider...even if they are overloaded.. is the only provider which is able to provide cheap prices.. german provider contracts.. several payment methods to get more chances for earning sales and has great support.

thanks. this was my sauce from germany with love to currywurst

200 days file inactivity? are you kidding? which fucking filehosting provider offers 200 days file inactivity. WTF

Last edited:
You're right @labradev , BUT:

-50% income is huge & we still got no statement from @ddownload.com .

So please understand why we're complaining. Tiny problems are no problems for me, but if income gets halved it isn't fun anymore.

I mean i'm not the only one who is complaining. I was the last one who mentioned it. Lila was the first one while i still had any problems.

Last edited:
The problem was fixed hours ago. Actually, this should not be the case for a long time. Can you all please monitor this? Thank you very much.

I would like to point out that the 200 days file inactivity, will end very soon.
The 200 days of fun will soon be over. Such a thing is usually possible only in November, December. Towards summer we will probably fall back to 60 days, as always :)

But we do our best.

Last edited:
Back