ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
why is it that im able to remote upload from my debrid account to rapidgator but not to ddownload. ? im trying to remote upload to ddownload but instead of file webpage is getting download whereas im able to remote upload the file rapidgator.

DDownload please forward this ticket where it should be it's about FTP issues you have the logs there i can't barely use ftp from my server and i can't use it at all from home.
Tracking ID:Q9W-PWZ-APQL (Ticket number: 5501)
"Error while connecting to upstream: www276.ucdn.to"

We are working on it, you should get tomorrow your answer.

i sent the pm

Gonna reply now :)

why is it that im able to remote upload from my debrid account to rapidgator but not to ddownload. ? im trying to remote upload to ddownload but instead of file webpage is getting download whereas im able to remote upload the file rapidgator.

We have this disabled at the moment until our API V3 is developed. Then it will come back.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Friday is payment day! Everyone gets his payment Friday evening.

We have short maintenance on our database. We had a short outage through Thursday evening on our cluster. The site will go under maintenance for about 20 minutes with 3:00 Amsterdam time (UTC +1, CET) at Friday night 12.18.2020. Thank you for your understanding.

Does anyone here use themaCreator with ddownload as UploadHost?

When i Upload via FTP or WebUpload to ddownload i get full Speed 120mb/s but when i use themaCreator to upload Files to ddownload i have only 12-15mb/s...

Why is this so?

When i Upload to rapidgator with themaCreator i get 120mb/s...

Does anyone here use themaCreator with ddownload as UploadHost?

When i Upload via FTP or WebUpload to ddownload i get full Speed 120mb/s but when i use themaCreator to upload Files to ddownload i have only 12-15mb/s...

Why is this so?

When i Upload to rapidgator with themaCreator i get 120mb/s...
Yes.. themaCreator has ddownload and good upload speed
Post automatically merged:

@ddownload.com Please reply my PM.

Last edited:
1. Does Ddownload accepts debrid sites? Because if not then where could be possible to report such site? I think it would be useful when in reports users would be able to see nickname of user account that download. Then I could be in easy way to discover such account/accounts.

2. I know that file downloaded without adblock can be credited for owner of the file. So maybe just a simple reminder to disable adblock before downloading?

Back