ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@nidzamarkoni We dont have any plans to make massive changes.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE:
There could be a small FTP Server interruption.
We need to do urgent maintenance on the FTP server.

Affected services:
ftp.ddownload.com

It is possible that the FTP server will not be accessible due to this short maintenance period.

Last edited:
Hello there,

im new to uploading and i can't find anything abt my question in ddownload Faqs,
Under My referrals i have 15 people with Balance 0, so that means they havn't bought an Account yet?
Under Affiliate my Profit Mode is Set to PPD 100% of Downloads,
do i have to change the Mode before, someone buys an Account or can i do it, when the Balance of my referrals change?

hanwk

Hello there,

im new to uploading and i can't find anything abt my question in ddownload Faqs,
Under My referrals i have 15 people with Balance 0, so that means they havn't bought an Account yet?
Under Affiliate my Profit Mode is Set to PPD 100% of Downloads,
do i have to change the Mode before, someone buys an Account or can i do it, when the Balance of my referrals change?

hanwk

That with Balance 0 with your referral users just means that they have not earned any money. That is, they have no PPD, PPS earned.

If the users have a star, then they have bought a premium account. But even there will be Balance 0. Unless one of them earns money. By his earned money you will get another %.

To get sales compensated, I would recommend PPS or Mixed. If you have only PPD activated, you only earn money by downloads.

Hello @ddownload.com

, why does it say paid? But the balance is not in my crypto wallet, I ordered it through bitcoin cash?
user: nyx07

I hope you are so kind to answer.

Just checked that they sent your money in Bitcoins instead of Bitcoin Cash. Can you please open a support ticket to receive your money?

Hello bro
commission is too high vs other hosts
> Webmoney 18% commission, Paypal 23% commission
why not make only 5% for PP and 0% for webmoney
waiting your reply
thanks

max file download for free user??
2gb or 5gb??

Its limit for every file for free user

@ddownload.com

As a premium user - not used traffic adds up?
I mean for example: Monday i'll use 20 out of 100 GB daily download volume. Next day i'll have 100 GB or 180 GB (100 GB + not used volume from day before 80 GB)?

No. Would be too dangerous in the long run.

With us there is 110 GB traffic every day. Every time at midnight is reset.

do you support remote upload files from "Google Drive"?
Post automatically merged:

No API for "Remote Upload" via direct URL? Thanks

Last edited:
Back