ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
It may be that certain people are paid out preferentially. I don't think that DDL would rip off. I have applied for 35 payouts so far and have received all of them. Once one was delayed. If there are problems
they would say it.

no payment for me..
why statistics yesterday and today so frozen
We no longer pay out every week. The payouts are processed step by step. But everyone gets paid out, so it is important not to worry. For further questions you can reach us via our support center

In my account it says I got paid but I got nothing in my wallet.

Have you already opened a ticket? In such cases you will also receive 100% of your money. Beat Wagner will gladly take care of your request.

We no longer pay out every week.

Sorry, maybe i'm blind i didn't saw any news on your site belonging that.

What does it mean for us? You'll pay out weekly in future? Or maybe monthly? Yearly?

FOR ME it's important to know how long i've to wait for my money. You changed they payout terms one week ago and told me if i will request till mid of the week, i will get my money on next monday or tuesday. Now you tell us not every week and don't specify what are the new rules.
Sorry, but im the only one who finds this confusing?

It would be very nice if i can get a concrete answer on that.

I'm afraid you paid to a BTC address instead of BCH. I just checked the BTC address transactions and there's one yesterday with the amount I was supposed to get. :weary:
i think BCH and BTC use the same private key for the same adress. you should be able to access to the BTC funds if you know enough about your private keys

What does it mean for us? You'll pay out weekly in future? Or maybe monthly? Yearly?

FOR ME it's important to know how long i've to wait for my money. You changed they payout terms one week ago and told me if i will request till mid of the week, i will get my money on next monday or tuesday. Now you tell us not every week and don't specify what are the new rules.

Hello,

Can understand your anger. We never changed our rules. Please read here, these are the same rules as half a year ago. The reason why we have always been able to pay out so quickly is because we didn't have to buy Bitcoin. Unfortunately, the purchase takes longer.

Here are the rules that always stood:

In the rules:
We send payment within week or month. Large payment take sometime.

I'm afraid you paid to a BTC address instead of BCH. I just checked the BTC address transactions and there's one yesterday with the amount I was supposed to get. :weary:

Ah I understand now. Can you please open a support ticket to get your money? They will take care of it immediately.

What I can definitely guarantee is that withdrawals will not take longer than 20 days. It's just delayed that's all. We have a limit on the amount of crypto-currencies we can purchase that we did not have before. Our business is running smoothly and we have no internal difficulties.

This is the only procedure that has changed. I can understand the hassle of delayed payments. Previously, the payouts were always exactly 7 days later, which is now suddenly changing drastically and for some people is very complicated. Especially because some have bills.

However, we never gave a guarantee that payments would be received exactly after 7 days. For this reason it is also on our affiliate page. But what we do guarantee is that everyone who has generated legitimate revenue will be paid out.

Big payouts mean everything over $500 and more.

can you please check ticket 9JN-NQR-3BPL?

Did you got any answer from Beat Wagner? He also speaks german by the way.

I'm interested, I'll try to register :star::star::star::star::star:

If you have any questions just ask here or over our support center.

Back