ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
If it can take up to three weeks, why are you complaining? Wtf? Then I'm not the illiterate one.

Uploaded and others pay after two months there you also do not cry

It's not about me, it's about all of you. Everybody's complaining when the payout arrives a few days late. Although everything is communicated and correctly described. I am only annoyed by the behaviour of some users here in this forum

If you're annoyed dismiss that post and don't answer in "toxic" way. Mods doesn't like this kind of language. Me included.

But communicated correctly - i have to say no and yes.
Yes, they post news, for example new rules belonging payout, in their support section, but not here. No wonder people ask here instead of searching their support section because this is a support thread.
People are lazy and think they will post news also here. So you're correct at 50% of your statements. Just my opinion.

No reply to tickets since weeks, no payouts and lies in the Support Section, looks like you are doing very well...

Are all your employees suddenly on vacation without notice and you don't know when they will be back? Ridiculous

No one is interested in you, the majority has received nothing.

How much do you get for defending vehemently?

Fact is that ddownload apparently has problems however this with excuses tried to hide ...

Hello dear community,

Sorry for these delays. All tickets will be answered in a few hours. As well as the first batch payouts will be made today.

Why we are delaying payments is because we are not yet purchasing regulated Bitcoin. Sorry for these delays

No one is interested in you, the majority has received nothing.

How much do you get for defending vehemently?

Fact is that ddownload apparently has problems however this with excuses tried to hide ...
you are not the majority . the last peoples who get no payout are fake-traffic-bot user. are you a bot user too?

Back