ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
I wanted to bring to your attention that it has been 31 days since the payment request was made, but we have not yet received any Bitcoin (BTC) payment. It's puzzling because the subscription fees from our users have been successfully collected, and we are wondering why there is such a delay in receiving the payment.

We kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. It is essential for us to receive the payment to ensure the smooth operation of our services and maintain a positive user experience. If there are any issues or concerns regarding the payment process, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can address them accordingly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Best regards

I wanted to bring to your attention that it has been 31 days since the payment request was made, but we have not yet received any Bitcoin (BTC) payment. It's puzzling because the subscription fees from our users have been successfully collected, and we are wondering why there is such a delay in receiving the payment.

We kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. It is essential for us to receive the payment to ensure the smooth operation of our services and maintain a positive user experience. If there are any issues or concerns regarding the payment process, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can address them accordingly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Best regards

Depends if you are new user or not, if PPS or PPD. Just open https://support.ddownload.com Ticket here to resolve your payment.

Do you know who is owner? When you will know you will regret :)
and this thread is not related rlsbb.ru better to discuss in other place

many users earned from that site thats true i saw already .
if you dont have access on rlsbb.ru that not mean you say like this :)

it ok i can understand but i wish you good luck thanks alot
How is the owner why you didn't reply to any one.
I work a lot there i know is a nice man he talk very polite.

heppy to know how is the owner ?

Hello DD,
Check my ticket :- B78-X9G-4H6H

Checking right now.

Summer Promotion is Online:

Does anoyne else have this problem?
Newer payout request gets paid, older requests stay pending.
MELP339_o.png

It's not a matter of the amount, all requests are quite same amounts. Just like already discussed with Alex I have several Website-Affiliate Accounts(PPS only) and it happens the second time with a totaly different Account now. Don't get me wrong, I have 100% trust in ddownload, we always get paid and we have a great relationship, but I always need to create a ticket to "force" the payout of my older requests and this is getting annoying. It's also annoying having the feeling that I always need to keep an eye on it. I'm really wondering what is the problem in the payout-system, don't you handle requests sorted by date?

Does anoyne else have this problem?
Newer payout request gets paid, older requests stay pending.
MELP339_o.png

It's not a matter of the amount, all requests are quite same amounts. Just like already discussed with Alex I have several Website-Affiliate Accounts(PPS only) and it happens the second time with a totaly different Account now. Don't get me wrong, I have 100% trust in ddownload, we always get paid and we have a great relationship, but I always need to create a ticket to "force" the payout of my older requests and this is getting annoying. It's also annoying having the feeling that I always need to keep an eye on it. I'm really wondering what is the problem in the payout-system, don't you handle requests sorted by date?

You will get your payouts this week. Thank you very much.

EDIT:
Check your Wallet now. You have legitimate PPS traffic.

Last edited:
Back