ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
2023-01-17 €xxx PENDING

Check in 30 min.

are some serves under maintanace or is the data lost again?

There arent any maintenance servers currently.

Servers are failing a lot AGAIN. an issue that has been said to have been fixed many times but hasn't. Gonna do a test now, will post results.
Post automatically merged:

['www13', 'www51', 'www52', 'www54', 'www55', 'www56', 'www57', 'www58', 'www59', 'www63', 'www64', 'www65', 'www66', 'www67', 'www69', 'www70', 'www71', 'www72', 'www73', 'www75', 'www78', 'www79', 'www80', 'www81', 'www83', 'www85', 'www86', 'www89', 'www92', 'www95', 'www250', 'www295', 'www296', 'www299', 'www506', 'www556']

only server that actually looks to be disabled is www13, most of the rest returning internal server errors on upload, 2 returning fatal error: can't copy no disk space, 1 returning 403
Post automatically merged:

What's the storage time meant to be for a premium account ? Oldest file i have with no downloads is the 2023-01-02

All of these which you mentioned are in READ ONLY since two days.

Thinking the 2GB limit is to do with the hashing of the files now, rather than it being anything to do with CDN stuffs.

It is our infrastructure. We cant allow more.
A lot of users have unlimited storage time.

I was wondering for how long will be 50 EUR per 12 month premium promo go?

Currently we dont have planed any promotion.

How's going with debrid services? I haven't had a sale in a week. :disappointed_relieved:

Some debrids are offline since weeks, but some are active.
We ban them everytime, but its the thing with these debrids.
Even if we ban their accounts and their IPs, they are back with new IPs and new Accounts.

lol, if you are in my case, you will understand.
I can wait a month for payment, but must he must keep his words. This is 3rd time he said pay in "today" but . . .

btw, finally I got the payment. I can wait for month as long as you pay on time like you said.

As I said, we pay some step by step. I didn't see that yours was also USDT, I thought Litecoin all the time. That's why this misinformation.

How's going with debrid services? I haven't had a sale in a week. :disappointed_relieved:

As i know since that month when uploaded gone ddownload earned lot of fame and lot of uploaders faith :) i believe this filehost going to be for many years i believe in another thing also some time some people can say we are not getting sales we are not earning that much as we used to earn but i assure you one day that person will say ddownload is the best :) and i know everyone's earning lot of money uploaders webmasters along with ddownload and i m happy about that keep your best work keep your faith in ddownload and see you will rise every month :)

Why ddownload is best i tell you because they dont care about haters and they dont c are about competitors :) they believe in business they believe in good service and i saw in last 1year :)

Just like rg but ddownload should be in top3 filehost because for me ddownload is trusted and popular filehost and every old uploaders wants to work with this filehost :)

thanks to ddownload support thanks to wjunction also for allowing them to make thread :)

thanks to all of you uploaders also :)

God bless you be happy stay healthy and happy earning :)

Back