yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@ddownload.com
Any chance AT to go in Tier1

Unfortunately not at the moment.
support say Account activated
a question please What is activated? Does the earnings program need to be activated by support?

This is the case with PPD. If your account has been activated, you can download without problems.
Do you give premium for free or I must buy it? I open support ticket but no respond.

In most cases, it must be purchased. Unless you generate mass downloads.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
We have important server maintenance after the payouts this coming night. There may be interruptions in downloads for about an hour. It will be communicated on the website.

My health is not good now days , but i can see very possitive reviews all around the world regarding ddownload
every uploader should be proud of ddownload member thanks for this amazing filehost
i would like to thanks to wjunction who gave oppertunity to ddownload to create thread & i would like to thanks to ddownload official staff team who gave us great filehost specially thanks to you @Ddownload

Goodluck guys & Happy earning :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately not at the moment.

This is the case with PPD. If your account has been activated, you can download without problems.

In most cases, it must be purchased. Unless you generate mass downloads.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
We have important server maintenance after the payouts this coming night. There may be interruptions in downloads for about an hour. It will be communicated on the website.
What you mean by mass ddl ?

thanks for payment @ddownload.com
Post automatically merged:

There are delays with some payments. Half of the payments will be completed today. The other half will be made tomorrow morning on Tuesday. Thank you for your attention.

We have to take this measure because we have important maintenance work tonight. Thank you very much.
Good luck for the maintenance

Last edited:
Due to important maintenance work on the server there are restrictions in download, upload and compensation models. We ask for your understanding regarding our maintenance work.

Start of maintenance work:
Time:
2:00 AM
End: About 3:00 AM
Date: 05/25/2022
Reason: System-relevant changes. Care work.

Thank you for your cooperation. We are available for you via support.
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin will be closed now. Remaining Bitcoin balances will be closed today. We are waiting for our second funds.

Maintenance will be finished this night. Thank you guys :)

Last edited:
Back