ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Please check my private message.
We start with payouts today or tomorrow at the latest. When we will receive our charge with cryptocurrencies.

If someone has very large deviations because of PPD, should report this to us via PM here. We try our best to maintain a good affiliate system. However, there will always be some bots or black sheeps.

never mind, might the API service in my Earnings script returning wrong values for for EUR to USD
Post automatically merged:

Not every day is the same. Different downloads, different countries, different file sizes ...
different comprehensions too. What i was referring to was the earnings for the DAY itself. Example, i check earnings and it shows as €x.25, refresh and it goes up to €x.50 then refresh again and it goes back down, then goes bak up.
Post automatically merged:

So yeah, not DDL at fault, exchange rate api sometimes returning 1.158 of EUR to USD and others it saying 1.21~, DDL only host that uses EUR which is why i thought i may have been a host issue.

Last edited:
My account was banned by administrator without mentioning any reason.

reason only can be when you login from debrids ips for example if same i.p or similar vpn i.p debrids sites using thn this can be happen :)
so for this better to ignore such kind of vpn:)
moreover you can inform your few i.ps addresses via ticket to dd support they will whitelist i think so :)

our friends also faced such issues but now they are fine and working with dd very perfectly :)
they getting big sales also they are very happy with ddownload
thats why ddownload filehost always comes in top 3 filehosts

Back