ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments

this usually happens when people using debrid services to download your files .

Especially if the source country is FR or CZ at the mo

True, since two days a new massive attack from debrids has begun. It's more like a shit invasion. Gosh, i hate them so much.

Hundreds of premium accounts related to Debrid services have been suspended in recent weeks.
The new technology is very effective. There is a Debrid provider that is very aggressively trying to grab premium accounts from DDownload. I don't want to mention the name now.

However, we need to look at what exactly FR, GB or CZ connections are. It does not have to mean that they are 100% Debrids. There are also a lot of VPN users that didn't exist last year.

I ask you all who are affected to notify me via PN here with this message:

I am affected, my username or email is: *your email or username here*

We will then intensively look at the downloads from such IPs over the next few days and also specifically check the accounts that cause such downloads in order to take further measures.

i want to move files from my seedbox to your server using remote upload. but i dont want to do it manually as it is very huge task. do you know any way to move or transfer files automatically from seedbox to ddownload . it will be a huge help.

@ddownload , have you ever ran a query on download data to see if there are premium accounts downloading the same files multiple times? I mean across the platform, not just per user.

i want to move files from my seedbox to your server using remote upload. but i dont want to do it manually as it is very huge task. do you know any way to move or transfer files automatically from seedbox to ddownload . it will be a huge help.

Wrong topic again, this is the official DDownload support topic. Open own topic for that. Thank you.

@ddownload , have you ever ran a query on download data to see if there are premium accounts downloading the same files multiple times? I mean across the platform, not just per user.

The interesting thing is, we really have thousands of affiliate users. Only the same users are affected each time. There are only 5 - 6 users affected who are somehow on the "same" websites. It's like someone systematically using a crawler or bot through a forum.

I still suspect that they are debrids. We have already selected some accounts and blacklisted the first IPs. It's always the same with these debrids. Unfortunately!

@ddownload.com pls check your pm ?

Done!
Is FTP to FTP (FXP) supported?

Can you explain this to me in detail via PM here? What exactly you mean by that?

The interesting thing is, we really have thousands of affiliate users. Only the same users are affected each time. There are only 5 - 6 users affected who are somehow on the "same" websites. It's like someone systematically using a crawler or bot through a forum.

I still suspect that they are debrids. We have already selected some accounts and blacklisted the first IPs. It's always the same with these debrids. Unfortunately!

Done!

Can you explain this to me in detail via PM here? What exactly you mean by that?
I' m affiliate member again or not? because Still ANONYMOUS downloads ?

Back