ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Thanks for the regular payment Alex ;)

Please let me know your Email over PM, so i can credit your Bonus. Thanks for sharing.
Anyone else gettng painfully slow upload speeds? Like 0.5MB/sec?

Do you still experience that?
Well, for sure DDL pay every week in time, I´m on PPD:

Bonus credited, please check :)
Thank you for sharing.
payments received weekly. :)

Thank you for sharing.
Can you post for me the screenshot @ddownload.com? I would really appreciate it :)

Thank you for sharing.

Very good host payed in time

Thank you for sharing.

Hello my acc is banned again.

Done, please check
PPD is the way

Thank you for sharing.

I read "Bonus credited, please check" so many times and also re READ ddownloads "Announcement" again. I understand he never SAID that the Screenshots have been SHOW OFFS, (who has the biggest...) my confidence got better and get out from my Rock, where i have been crying since yesterday and wasnt able to eat or drink, :laughing::laughing::laughing: here is my Screenshot:

unbenannt1mjol.png

I "MEMBER" the first Payout was a while ago and is not on the Screenshot, i clicked Payout as soon i reached the minimum Payout for Bitcoin that Time.

Since then i started to collect more and more in my Account before i let it RAIN, i have nothing to complain abt ddownload and I TRUST you and ddownload very much. :thumbsup:

The Payout are always on Time and the Support here in this Forum from you Alex is Super., its nice working with you Guys. =)

*P.S. the Payout Rejected was my fault because i SLEPT the Payout Day which is Thursday and i clicked i think midday of Friday on Payout. ;) Then i decided to Collect more and Requested the Payout to get Canceled. :relaxed:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

All those who post a screenshot that they have good sales or are paid regularly, get a BONUS from us again. Like last time :)

We will offer after consultation with my admin probably against December this year a higher PPD compensation, for all the circumstances this year that have arisen. Thus, the affiliate partners have the opportunity this year to achieve good revenue over a month.

The promo action currently remains in place but will be adjusted "winterly".
Can I also send the screen by ticket or DM? I don't want to publish my payouts publicly (for the purpose of the bonus) @ddownload.com

The bonus is for showing to others that ddownload pays... why would they pay you for showing them they've paid you?
I'm not a top upload, my income is no longer based on 50-90 €. I am embarrassed when I see the other screens * sfg *
Post automatically merged:

Or I'll post my payouts in here but, my username only in DM

Last edited:
Back