ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Hello @ddownload.com unfortunately the status is PAID not received. can you ceken that please

I got the support the day before yesterday. they replied that it was a mistake and that they would send it
unfortunately still didn't arrive I wrote to you again today but no answer can you please ceken

Please be patient. Its already "In progress"
Also check your PM

Hello,

please check your PMs ; my January payment is incomplete.

Thank you!

You should have received BTC yesterday. Please check your Wallet.
Post automatically merged:

INFORMATION

NEW!
  • Customers now get 200 GB of traffic per day.
  • Premium prices will be adjusted after midnight.
  • New security mechanisms have been added to prevent anti-debrid measures. These will take effect from midnight.
  • New payment options are on the way.
  • Starting at midnight, there will be a new pay-per-sale logic for payment options.
Announced:
  • Starting from midnight, pay-per-download conditions will be adjusted based on the current market situation.

Last edited:
You should have received BTC yesterday. Please check your Wallet.
Post automatically merged:

INFORMATION

NEW!
  • Customers now get 200 GB of traffic per day.
  • Premium prices will be adjusted after midnight.
  • New security mechanisms have been added to prevent anti-debrid measures. These will take effect from midnight.
  • New payment options are on the way.
  • Starting at midnight, there will be a new pay-per-sale logic for payment options.
Announced:
  • Starting from midnight, pay-per-download conditions will be adjusted based on the current market situation.
good thing everyone will be happy now
patience is always good

Now sales will fall like a water fall woww :) i m so happy for my friends and i mhappy ddownload now improving day be day i told you guys we should not be upset ddownload staff doing so many things for all of us ddownload giving you best payment gateways ddownload giving now best pps also now sales will come very fastly all should shift to pps :) trust me u will love it :) thanks alot ...

@ddownload.com
That with your 200GB a day was probably just a flash in the pan or did you forget to put it permanently again?

https://prnt.sc/c-4YwG-Uw22- Day over and it's 114GB again

Check now, should work.
and downloads with no country code have gone back to lowest tier.

What about download count per IP per 24 hours? has that changed from 3 per day
  • Three IPs per day will remain
  • We are in the process of adding new payment options right now.
  • I want to remind everyone that we still have the option to offer affiliate partners unlimited storage space where files will not be deleted. Unfortunately, not many have taken advantage of this offer yet. We have many which have huge traffic. This is great way to generate Sales.

The Easter/Spring promotion is on its way and will be launched in the next few days.

We are currently in the process of adding more payment options that will be available in a few hours, allowing users from all countries to generate sales.

I will do my best to answer all questions as thoroughly as possible, even if they are asked multiple times by several users. I am open to all of your questions, and please feel free to ask me anything.

I kindly ask that you refrain from making unnecessary threats in this thread, such as leaving the website after the PPD decision. I respect every decision made by every partner and ask everyone here to keep the discussion objective. This decision was not voluntary, but rather necessary. Tomorrow, there will likely be some shitstorm regarding PPD cuts from certain partners who have not yet read about them. The engine for this website are the affiliate partners, so it is important that all parties are happy!

You are very welcome to ask your questions here, via PN, or via https://support.ddownload.com. Please note that the support page will undergo maintenance and updates very soon. The support page gets a new interface with new software and live support.

Back