ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Very much looks like debrids are back again.

Yesterday €1.50 for 190 downloads shown on report.

Today €0.54 from 500+

Earnings gradually slowing too over the last couple weeks.

Very much looks like debrids are back again.

Yesterday €1.50 for 190 downloads shown on report.

Today €0.54 from 500+

Earnings gradually slowing too over the last couple weeks.

Please send me your Username or Email over PM here, i want to check all downloading IPs and from which Accounts they are coming exactly from. At the moment one Debrid is still aggressive, they use mostly OVH FR IPs.

We started with the payouts. In case we have delays in payouts all others will be always finished on Monday. Status regarding payments are always in https://support.ddownload.com

We ask you not to always ask here, but to always check support.ddownload.com first. Support response time is 48h

Status regarding busy servers:
Due to the huge increase of new affiliate partners some servers are still busy from time to time. We have already added several very many new servers, but this is still not enough which has led us to order more. The order will arrive by the end of Friday next week at the latest.

I was gonna to try ppd before going pps and wanted to see if there is a sales. But ddownload said you won't see any sale while on ppd. Kinda disappointed about that.

What do you expect from me now? First you write a private message and got an answer from me, now you have to write it in the forum so that "all" can read it? Do you seriously think that will be effective?

We have partners who have been working with us for years, if you don't like it, there are competitors you can work with.

WTF?

Back