ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
hey dude, learn to read. this changes was anounced months ago. if you dont like it, leave it.

people with files under 100MB should go to dropapk or else. everyone else have most premium traffic.
It's not that easy! i have many files on this host, and it's impossible to move them, taking so much time from me.

with this method, anyone can scam and after some time can say take it or leave it.

this guy thinks that they can do whatever they want daily

It wasn't Alex' descision. Owner is chinese.

The stuff decided - and they'll get what they deserve. I think uploaders will watch the statistics in detail now and the next days. I also created an excel sheet for doing this.

I learned from my mistakes which i did belonging uploaded.net.

If the profit goes down 50% i'll quit too. And i won't be the only one - it's all about the money - so if i'll invest the same effort into my "work" and i'll recognize deterioration > 20/25% i'll stop working with ddownload. Such as easy.

"It wasn't Alex' descision. Owner is chinese."

Bye bye 2x time.

Now from nothing there are fake download form left and right.
Bah.... We have pps host with 70% for a sale, REAL premium storage not like you that delete files after 2 months of your premium users.

DDL was a good xfs ppd host.. there are better and more professional PPS host.

Bye bye.

Very unprofessional and pitty reply , Was i said you are forcing me to upload?

We are using your affiliate program, we are partners , so you telling me no one is allowed to ask you why you are doing this horrible things and playing with uploaders?

Who you think we are? idiots? slaves?
stop to use her service friends its the solution
Post automatically merged:

It wasn't Alex' descision. Owner is chinese.

The stuff decided - and they'll get what they deserve. I think uploaders will watch the statistics in detail now and the next days. I also created an excel sheet for doing this.

I learned from my mistakes which i did belonging uploaded.net.

If the profit goes down 50% i'll quit too. And i won't be the only one - it's all about the money - so if i'll invest the same effort into my "work" and i'll recognize deterioration > 20/25% i'll stop working with ddownload. Such as easy.
More then -50% in one day you realise ?

Last edited:
I can understand your anger. Unfortunately, I can hardly change anything. Therefore, it is up to you if you still want to use ddownload or not. Or you can switch to another provider.

However, I ask you to still work with PPS because this has now been changed and it is now remunerated for everything. Maybe to give a chance for the new system does not hurt.

But this is of course your decision. Thank you for your loyalty until today.

EDIT:
By the way, we have special conditions for some very important users where we also compensate PPD for Free Downloads. But for this you need special accounts with high traffic. Contact me for more information.

Last edited:
This is the new method of scam, it work simple

1- hey we have a good ppd for all users, come and upload your whole files to ddl.
2- when we get enough files and traffic, so this is our turn, disable ppd and make an excuse for it and not pay them,

This is the new method of scam, it work simple

1- hey we have a good ppd for all users, come and upload your whole files to ddl.
2- when we get enough files and traffic, so this is our turn, disable ppd and make an excuse for it and not pay them,

Its not scam. We just try to protect us against PPD Abuse which increased the last 6 months. And this is not funny for everyone. Even not for Webmaster which should get paid better than any other cheating Bots they use to gain revenue. Makes no sense at all.

Atleast some legitimate Users which generate a lot of traffic will be lifted from this mechanism.

And we know exactly some users which generate great traffic will be lifted from this. Everyone else can be checked and the rest can use also PPD and PPS, which is also great. We updated our PPS anyway.

Its not scam. We just try to protect us against PPD Abuse which increased the last 6 months. And this is not funny for everyone. Even not for Webmaster which should get paid better than any other cheating Bots they use to gain revenue. Makes no sense at all.

Atleast some legitimate Users which generate a lot of traffic will be lifted from this mechanism.

And we know exactly some users which generate great traffic will be lifted from this. Everyone else can be checked and the rest can use also PPD and PPS, which is also great. We updated our PPS anyway.
Man, is that not better to protect yourself and users (together)? seems like you just care about yourself and your pocket, it's better use this mechanism for scammers so you can stop them to abuse your site. but for now it's not a good decision to punish all users ( even legit users). hope you be more good with users and don't use this dangerous tool for ALL

Well PPD is not sustainable for any hosts they use it for increasing popularity at the beginning then they switch to PPS and in PPS there is all new level of darkness :) when cryptomarket f*cks up, you see your earnings hit 0 - when oron died cash posting mostly died too

Well PPD is not sustainable for any hosts they use it for increasing popularity at the beginning then they switch to PPS and in PPS there is all new level of darkness :) when cryptomarket f*cks up, you see your earnings hit 0 - when oron died cash posting mostly died too
I respect your opinion, but i'm not agree.

Your opinion is true for some cases, but not for all. we have many hosts like openload, they are 100% working and earnings with ppd for long time.

We have a good idea now for this.

To all who still want to have PPD Free remuneration, please contact me. We will check the accounts and then unlock it. Then you are no longer affected by it. Please contact me over PM.

So we also have much better control against the bots and fake downloads. Which is much better!

However, I still recommend some to work with PPS. Possibly give it a chance.

The idea came from the admin by the way.

Last edited:
We have a good idea now for this.

To all who still want to have PPD Free remuneration, please contact me. We will check the accounts and then unlock it. Then you are no longer affected by it. Please contact me over PM.

So we also have much better control against the bots and fake downloads. Which is much better!

However, I still recommend some to work with PPS. Possibly give it a chance.

The idea came from the admin by the way.
Anonymous reactived again ?

Back