ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,502 comments
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PAYOUT:
We have increased the minimum payout from 10 EUR to 50 EUR. Currently we have 90% of the partners accepting Bitcoin as payout.

Due to cost reasons we have to keep this high until we see that the Bitcoin fees are less again.
We have also seen that there are some users who pay out 10 EUR every day, although they could pay out 50 EUR on the last day. That's why I don't understand some users when they know that they will get their money on Friday and still pay out every day and then complain when the fees are too high.

We paid a lot of fees out of our own pockets last week, so some people who had paid out 10 EUR still got their money decently.

However, in order not to go so massively into the red unnecessarily, we are forced to increase the payouts for a limited time to 50 EUR instead of the usual 10 EUR. Thank you for your understanding.

SITUATION DEBRIDS AND SPECIAL USERS:
We are currently developing a new system for users so that Debrid accounts are detected and blocked very quickly. We have also gone so far as to start completely blocking the networks of Debrids sites. This will be published soon.

Next week "Special" userranks will be given to users who have high traffic and will get unlimited storage time.

So what's the fees for these? For BTC it was around €6 this time.

We have now increased the minimum payout to 50 EUR for this reason. Currently Bitcoin is higher than ever with the fees. And 90% of our partners use Bitcoin as a withdrawal method.

Our payout partner takes 3 - 5 EUR per transaction and then there are Bitcoin fees where we even paid from our own pockets last week so that some payouts of 10 - 20 Euro of some users were not too massively disrupted. For this reason, some users still got a decent payout.

hi

paypal fee is 23%? is that true?
Post automatically merged:

and how many dl do you count from the same ip/user?

for how long do you keep files from last dl?

You can read everything on this page here:

Please upgrade my account so that I can upload file larger than 2Gb?

Username: robson8080

Please contact me over PM here

hello can u upgrade my account : solarmovie37 i am not able to upload

Please contact me over PM here

Hello, when i switch from PPD to PPS, how long do i have to wait to switch back to PPD? Thanks

Its instant

Last edited:
@ddownload.com

What's the fee in percent for

1. XMR
2. ETH
3. BCH
4. LTC

Thanks in advance.

Each transaction for Cryptocurrencies has around 3 - 5 EUR fees. Usually Bitcoin is highest at the moment.

Anti-Debrid has been integrated:

You are also able to use our Anti-Debrid System over Settings and you will see a Tab called Anti-Debrid

i see there a lot changes recently. Is everything going well?

Everything is going great. Changes are a must if a service is to run very well.

how to change from BTC to LTC or ETH??

Just select the payment method, put your wallet and click on save. But do not forget to deactivate your security lock if its active.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
As I've already shared, "special" userranks will be given to some users next week. As soon as I give the starting signal, I would like the users to contact me via private messages or open a support ticket.

We currently have two anti-debrid systems running. The manual one (ddownload.com/antidebrid) and also the automated anti-debrid system that detects the misusage.

Proper Pay-Per-Sale compensation starting next week
We have had many complaints that sales are not being compensated properly. We have realized this and the behavior of the remuneration will be adjusted from next week.

New support member: Mihaela
I would like to introduce you to our new support employee who will be handling support tickets on a daily basis starting today. Her name is Mihaela and she is happy about her new job. From now on support tickets will be processed regularly again.

Changes to Pay-Per-Download remuneration (ddownload.com/news.html)

Dear user,

Due to the high abuse of our Free Pay-Per-Download we are unfortunately forced to switch to Premium Pay-Per-Download which will come into effect from Friday 02.19.2021.

Meaning only premium user downloads will be remunerated. No more Free Downloads. We have a very high bot volume which many affiliate users abuse to generate money. We are forced to take this measure to cover the costs as good as possible.

Therefore we will change the Pay-Per-Sale logic next week so that from now on all VPN sales will be paid correctly without being marked as fraud. So the chance to earn with Pay-Per-Sale is much higher than usual.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Due to the high abuse of our Free Pay-Per-Download we are unfortunately forced to switch to Premium Pay-Per-Download which will come into effect from Friday 02.19.2021.

WTF, same as Rapidgator. Sounds like DDownload got some serious financial problems. Don't like that, means less money for us, who don't cheat. So the last host which pays for free PPD is uploaded.net.

Everything is going great. Changes are a must if a service is to run very well.

Just select the payment method, put your wallet and click on save. But do not forget to deactivate your security lock if its active.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
As I've already shared, "special" userranks will be given to some users next week. As soon as I give the starting signal, I would like the users to contact me via private messages or open a support ticket.

We currently have two anti-debrid systems running. The manual one (ddownload.com/antidebrid) and also the automated anti-debrid system that detects the misusage.

Proper Pay-Per-Sale compensation starting next week
We have had many complaints that sales are not being compensated properly. We have realized this and the behavior of the remuneration will be adjusted from next week.

New support member: Mihaela
I would like to introduce you to our new support employee who will be handling support tickets on a daily basis starting today. Her name is Mihaela and she is happy about her new job. From now on support tickets will be processed regularly again.

Changes to Pay-Per-Download remuneration (ddownload.com/news.html)

With the new policy, it looks like we can't continue to work together anymore. Because 100% of downloads use a free account. And I hope you pay the remaining balance of 30 euros via litecoin.

2021-02-18-194835.png

please check PM

WTF, same as Rapidgator. Sounds like DDownload got some serious financial problems. Don't like that, means less money for us, who don't cheat. So the last host which pays for free PPD is uploaded.net.
I think its normal to reduce costs to survive. Normal behaviour.

And which fucking free user is downloading with 50kbps a 1GB File as example. Just curious

Dear people,

Before a shitstorm takes place, it is common that some do not like it. I also expected this reaction.

No, we do not have financial problems. It was announced in November 2020 that end of February 2021 changes will come. Slowly but surely it is time.

From a financial point of view, the free download variant on PPD is too dangerous to run a platform. We have also received months of complaints that webmasters are not properly compensated. That's why we want to react now.

I just want to talk openly with everyone. These changes are made so that we will exist for the next few years without having to tell you that we are financially at the end. So we also curb all the fake downloads that we had to check every day and now explicitly block debrids so that you continue to earn properly.

As well as 98% of DDownload customers use only Premium. So we could call ourselves a premium hoster like Rapidgator is.

Of course, it is up to everyone whether he still wants to use us or not.

Please reply on pm why you ignore it ???
For what you only marked resolved ticket but is not ??
What is the problem with sales did you block me? My friend paid for one year using my link directly and is not counted I checked 2 sales with friends and is not counted.. Please reply on pm I will delete all the files and change filehost

What is the problem with sales did you block me? My friend paid for one year using my link directly and is not counted I checked 2 sales with friends and is not counted.. Please reply on pm I will delete all the files and change filehost

I have checked your account and your settings are activated for PPD instead of MIXED or PPS?
Can you confirm this?

EDIT: Found the User now and added to you manually. Please activate PPS for your account

Last edited:

The ddownload Admin is buying hoes with his earned and stolen money and has a great time with 4 bitches on his yacht and laughing to you.

Do you also agree? @darkestblue

Back