ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
Hello,

Please do not be prejudiced. We have two payouts that are from July and only because the first person gave an invalid Ethereum address and the second person gave a double as long as Bitcoin address. How should we pay this out? The last payout is open on August 8th. There are no open payouts that are 3 weeks except for the two of the persons.

Please tell me all your usernames so I can check. Before any prejudices are told.

THANKS. my user name essoesso
thank you sir.. my user name kalel1905

Why are you both using automated downloads to bypass our system? It's obvious.

You both have very few files but massive downloads with the same IP address. Allocate me the referrer and where you link it all to make it legitimate.

@fable You also use automated tools with the same IP addresses. What do you want to achieve with this? Harm our service? You have the same IP addresses with the same origin as essoesso and kalel

k-Zgdp-F7ah3fg-Ps.png

Last edited:
Why are you both using automated downloads to bypass our system? It's obvious.

You both have very few files but massive downloads with the same IP address. Allocate me the referrer and where you link it all to make it legitimate.

@fable You also use automated tools with the same IP addresses. What do you want to achieve with this? Harm our service? You have the same IP addresses with the same origin as essoesso and kalel
I think this is new don't pay system. How can I download my files automatically?
20b58d7c523.png

Some my files, the lowest one 1.16 GB. I try to donwload my files
fb202a0e6cc.png

Free user download 44,8 KB/Second and 11 eleven hours. pls tell me how can I donwload my files automatically?

And I get banned because I want my money.

de9c2a285b4.png

but my files sitll online. Ban uploader, don't pay and don't delete files you are thief.
b7999c6b26b.png

I'm going to report this thread here anf beermoneyforum

You fool him with fake downloads and complain that you do not get any money? Why can't you tell us where you post your links so we can see if you link them at all. Want to earn as much money with 50 files as you do

Nobody needs to argue here. You are all the same people with different IPs from Turkey and have the same download ranges. The subnets are all the same and they are all free downloaders. DDownload is 99% Premium Downloader and not Free.

In addition, 20 IP addresses all start with 185.40. and are all from the EDIS GMBH network or any Spanish server network.

You fool him with fake downloads and complain that you do not get any money? Why can't you tell us where you post your links so we can see if you link them at all. Want to earn as much money with 50 files as you do
I think your are working with them. what are you? office boy or Avocat

Nobody needs to argue here. You are all the same people with different IPs from Turkey and have the same download ranges. The subnets are all the same and they are all free downloaders. DDownload is 99% Premium Downloader and not Free.

In addition, 20 IP addresses all start with 185.40. and are all from the EDIS GMBH network or any Spanish server network.
Pls say me how is that possible? how can I download my files automatically 44KB per seconds and eleven hours? somebody pls tell me how is that posibble? Why would I earn 8 euros a day if I was cheating? wh did you not deleting my files?

Back