ddownload.com

Corporate Membership

yhjTImG.png

Discussion Thread

Last edited:
6,496 comments
@koolpersom . Be a cool person and read through the thread and see that it is being addressed but due to the nature of the issue, it's not a one shot fix
Alright bro actually I talked with the admin is well on this issue but when i saw big amount of downloads and didn't rewarded its really hurts .
but we are with the admin and we support on this issue.
ddownload rocks.

I wouldn't be under the impressin that if they are able to stop the FR debrids you'll get a hell of a lot more rewards. The downloaders that use debrid will just switch to another. Yes it may go up a bit but not much.

Very hard to stop FR debrid, unless:

1. They are all from the same ip range.

2. Browsers of debrid has same fingerprint as all other debrid accounts that sign up.

3. Its visible that accounts are downloading the same files multiple times (which I dont think will be that trustworthy due to caching.)

Other than that I can't see how to stop it. Unless ddownload uses the funds that debrids have paid for premium to buy premium debrid accounts and continuously download from an anti debrid link. Play them at their own game.

I my thinking ddownload need to reduce the bandwidth for Premium
its should be 50GB daily and 1 TB for a month for a premium user.

In my thinking if a person using premium for downloading files personally or for friends and family these limits are still far enough.
after that if debrid continue there work they need to invest in premium double.
If we don't have any other option we need to makes things harder for them.

it would need to be higher than 50gb I think. With a lot of 2160p tv releases being 10GB~ and 2160p movies can be 60gb-100gb at times, plus games being huge too.

bandwidth limits will probably increase the amount of debrid customers and they'd have more money to buy more premiums with.

Post automatically merged:

Thinking about it, I'd assume that most debrid probably get one month premiums and pay by crypto, less of a hit if a monthly sub gets banned. Maybe restrict crypto premium accounts to 3 months min term.

Last edited:
Payment will not come from last week. Have you forgotten about me?

I think you should got it yesterday, it was only open the ones with Perfectmoney. Is this correct?

Problem 'MAX24_REACHED' to day many download not counted for me -__

Yes we are aware but in the good way to filter all of them. We prepared our list already which will be executed soon

why does your API not including remote upload ?

Because of @BSpark2K gave a little hint to you. We didnt develop it furter yet.

Last edited:
@ddownload, just done a test on the servers cause getting few failed uploads. These are the ones returning errors at the mo. Some may have already been taken out of API circulation but i find the active servers by pinging between www1 and www600 (i know it don't go that high but needed a number for looping :D)

Posted in thread, not to make anyone look but to help others. I don't know if z-o-o-m allows blocking of servers but some may have a setup where they can.

['www13', 'www53', 'www71', 'www79', 'www81', 'www256', 'www296', 'www552', 'www553', 'www554', 'www555', 'www558', 'www559', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564']

Hope it's useful

@ddownload, just done a test on the servers cause getting few failed uploads. These are the ones returning errors at the mo. Some may have already been taken out of API circulation but i find the active servers by pinging between www1 and www600 (i know it don't go that high but needed a number for looping :D)

Posted in thread, not to make anyone look but to help others. I don't know if z-o-o-m allows blocking of servers but some may have a setup where they can.

['www13', 'www53', 'www71', 'www79', 'www81', 'www256', 'www296', 'www552', 'www553', 'www554', 'www555', 'www558', 'www559', 'www562', 'www563', 'www564']

Hope it's useful

Thanks, already working on it :)

Back