DaringHost.com - cPanel, 5GB Space, 300GB Bandwidth from $2.50/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that DaringHost is having issues.

As far as i know, they havent mentioned about free daily backups.

You might have to contact them for clarification.

You could try emailing them or msn/skype.

I hope they fix it asap.

I am glad i take my own remote backups..But seriously Daring service was awesome. No complaints till now. Hope they can get back.

I'm most positive they aren't gone or done for. They are just having a hiccup. We can't expect everyone to be 100% perfect all the time.

As it's only been a few hours, just chill out, take a deep breath and let's see what happens. Knowing Daring like I expect them to be, they are most assuredly looking into fixing this problem ASAP.

Hello,

I just got online now.
Calling up the datacenter now and getting this fixed, this is unexpected and I apologize greatly.
Please bare with me, I will update this thread.

Regards.

Hello,

Well, just when you think a situation can't get any worse it has. Apparently there is an issue with the company that hosts the Daring Host website and they are unreachable. This means that our website, support ticket system, blog, ect are unable to be accessed.

At the time we have spoken to a support person inside the datacenter. We have both tried to bring the server back online via KVM, however we have not had any luck. The support person sent an email to his manager. However the manager will not be in the data center till tomorrow morning because it is a Sunday.

Right now we have a server up and online in the Netherlands. I can create an account for you on that server, just so your website can be online temperately during this outage. If you would like this, please send me a PM with your domain.

Every client will be compensated once everything is back up and running.

I apologize greatly for this incident. I am doing the absolute best I can to take control over this issue.

Please PM me if you have any questions, comments, ect.

^ I believe you Daring Host ;)

I am really fine with Russian Hosting ;), so I will wait... I just want my database and content to be restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back