Shared CrunchHost.com - CPanel,1GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with sadi, He says he is trying to pull out a back up from some location which should be done by monday. He claims the data is safe.

Hello All,

We want to announce that all the data of our clients are safe.

and we will procceed on restoring all the websites starting from monday because the server provider doesn't work at weekends.

Thank you so much and i truly hope you guys keep supporting us.

Thanks again for your Understanding.

Well I am sorry to say this. I have moved to a different host now. I am still happy with crunchhost they were really good before this mess up. Hope to do some business later

I was dumb enough and also bought my domain from them. :(
So i gonna have to wait until they get back to get all my data and to be able to change nameservers & co.

Fucking hell, why can't they just reply to my ticket and give me my money back. I mean I can dispute it with Paypal but that'll take a pretty long time :(

Oops, I meant I sent them an email. I sent Crunchhost an email and also sent the email adress that received the paypal payment an email.

Guys look, they run away, if I will have hosting company, first thing after like they say - "server issue" (lol) that I will do is to move, run my main site on other server to show people that Im still in business and what they doing ? Two posts on forum to get some more time, that's it...

Hello KingLupe :-)
I presume you sent an email to (for example) - support@crunchhost.com

Now, as "CrunchHost.com" is down at the moment, I very much doubt that they are also able to receive e-Mails, or send any out for that matter.

CrunchHost have stated "here", that they will start restoring backups/databases on Monday (tomorrow).
That's the current situation of the problem right now.

KingLupe, I can't speak on CrunchHost's behalf, but if you want your money back due to this problem, I 'personally' think that CrunchHost will do that for you - same goes for anyone else.

For me personally, CrunchHost has been the best host that I've tried here at WJunction. Luckily my site is hosted on an unaffected server.

I have spoken to CrunchHost, and they claim that some people we're violating the hosting terms, which caused them big problems with their server provider (hense the downtime). They will not allow those people that violated the terms to rejoin, and I imagine they will keep a closer eye on their network.

But anyway.... I'm getting off the point here now. So now back onto the point.
CrunchHost should be getting back onto their feet starting tomorrow.
Hopefully everything will be restored by tomorrow night - it might roll onto Tuesday. I don't know, I'm not a web host provider - I don't know what goes into making everything work?

You basically have no choice but to just keep patient. I appreciate it's hard to do so.
As soon as CrunchHost has their site fully operational again, no doubt they will be flooded with tickets. But you can always rely on CrunchHost to respond to your tickets in a quick and timely manner.

@Drinkordie
I'm sure CrunchHost hasn't run away. I am still hosted with them on another server. Everything is perfectly fine.
The CH2 server is the problem - the server that most of you are hosted on.

You mention (in your own English):

if I will have hosting company, first thing after like they say - "server issue" (lol) that I will do is to move, run my main site on other server to show people that Im still in business and what they doing ?
For everyone else that can't understand that.... Your basically saying that CrunchHost should move their main site to another server to show that they are still in business.
This is fair enough, and a very valid point. Unfortunately I can't really defend them on that one. Perhaps they were hoping to have this all resolved by now, and it's just gone for much longer than expected.

Lets just see what tomorrow brings for all of us :-)
Hopefully we will have another update from CrunchHost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back