Shared CrunchHost.com - CPanel,1GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedzi

I have been using CrunchHost's services for two weeks now and the speed is great, no downtimes and even a maintenance notice was emailed to me before they did it and it took no more then the time they were telling in the email.

I will continue with this host, since it's the first time I don't have any problems with a WJ host and the setup was really fast. Good support and I suggest you guys to buy hosting from them! :)

The website I am using with the hosting is
http://allnewbeats.com (so you can see the speed)

379 comments
Thankyou Kedzi, i appreciate your review of our services :) thankyou and we are looking further to optimize our services :)

Thankyou

Sady92

@Myth?, CrunchHost is online for more than 7 months :) you can check ;)

For Every 1 Year Hosting We Are Giving .Com .Net .ORg for Free :D

Last edited:
I am Using CrunchHost for 3 months They have great services with 99% Uptime.. I have the Unlimited Plan with Unlimited Space &Unlimited Bandwidth and im very happy.
The prices are very good for the services you get.
Many Paying Metods
And Good Customer Support For Tickets, they are quick responding your questions and solving your problems you have.
My Rate for CrunchHost is : 9/10

I am Using CrunchHost for 3 months They have great services with 99% Uptime.. I have the Unlimited Plan with Unlimited Space &Unlimited Bandwidth and im very happy.
The prices are very good for the services you get.
Many Paying Metods
And Good Customer Support For Tickets, they are quick responding your questions and solving your problems you have.
My Rate for CrunchHost is : 9/10

Thankyou for your good words :) i hope we will make you happy always :)

Thankyou..

Hi, currently I am with AQuickHost. The reason I did not part with them because, sometimes, shit happens. They got attacked and did enhance their security to the utmost level possible.
I just made some new private name servers for my domain, so lets see if this Ukranian DC of AQH is good enough. If it stands out, then no problem. If things go wrong again, then I might have to shift.
Thought you should know.

Regards

Hi, currently I am with AQuickHost. The reason I did not part with them because, sometimes, shit happens. They got attacked and did enhance their security to the utmost level possible.
I just made some new private name servers for my domain, so lets see if this Ukranian DC of AQH is good enough. If it stands out, then no problem. If things go wrong again, then I might have to shift.
Thought you should know.

Regards

I think its Wrong Thread :P :facepalm:

Bought starter plan, good service and great support. Hope it continues. Thx

Thankyou for your Good words :)

PS: We Just Moved our Main Website, to a new Server, the website may have some downtimes :)

Run: ipconfig /flushdns to clean your DNS Cache...

Thankyou...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back