CoinRDP feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1my

I purchased a RDP from '@Rox', I have paid in full and even 4.50$ just for fees to get this transaction completed as soon as possible. It took him more than 15 hours to send me the logins to that RDP, the password was incorrect, I sent a support ticket, and when I told him to respond on the ticket on his thread here on WJ, he claimed that I did not send any support tickets and that's basically a lie.

I received a new password and I logged into the RDP, I barely used the RDP for 4 hours and after that I was disabled from it, he says that I used 57% of the CPU usage and he says there is a rule to not use more than 1% of RAM, like this is non-sense telling a user to not use more than 1% RAM and we all know that. Apparently I bought a 'shared RDP' and I did not know that because it was not listed in the specifications of the product, but instead its listed on his items page and in a separated line so basically you do not know if you are buying a shared one or what..

In his products there is option saying 'administrator access' which basically means to anyone using RDPs that you are getting a private server just for you, but when I talked about it they said no we do not have private RDPs or so.

I asked for a full refund since I did not use the service for more than 4 hours and he is abusing that I paid him via BTC, I asked for a partial refund yet he ignored me, I even asked for a replacement and he ignored me, eventually he stopped replying to me anymore and he blocked my account on his website (CoinRDP).

In the end, I did not get any products from him, I did not get any refunds from him, and he blocked my account from his website.

You can check his thread and see that he is abusing his position in WJ so he got moderators to block me from the thread as well and remove my comments, even though I did not say anything wrong in the comments and just posted my review about his service. Plus, you can see his replies to anyone saying that his service has an issue or they did not get their RDPs, he is just being mean and abusive to everyone basically.

p.s. I was not allowed to post links here, and I do not know why exactly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not post anything abusive on his sales thread at all, it was a normal discussion between a customer and a seller since he does not bother to reply on tickets or skype. He does not have an actual support, support = Rox, there is no one else besides him replying to the tickets, his replies are unprofessional at all with at max 1-4 words.

I do not know what this guy is up-to or whatever he is thinking, but however he is a providing a terrible service with low quality RDPs, misleading ADs and the list goes on!

I would personally stay away from this vendor and do not do any kind of businesses with him due to the terrible ToS and hidden 'terms of service'. I am pretty sure he did not add to each product on his website that its shared or so, and basically he is getting the customers in a trap and abusing that I paid him via BTC.

p.s. I had other screenshots for his amateur replies, but I had the auto-delete set to 3 days but I do not mind uploading further screenshots for this matter! Plus, so far I did not get any help by this guy 'Rox' or any solutions at all.

Here you go @Tango

65 comments
funny how the people here let themselves be annoyed by a troll. better just ignore it, enough has been said about his lies and further attention is a waste of time.

funny how the people here let themselves be annoyed by a troll. better just ignore it, enough has been said about his lies and further attention is a waste of time.
Yet you are still replying on this thread, and I will keep stating that I did not ask for your thoughts about this situation or even cared about what you have to say.

So enlighten us how do you ignore something when you keep writing useless and worthless stuff on this thread over and over again? I like how you said "enough said about his lies" Ew who asked for your opinion though? what did you even prove? or any other NN proved?. I do not think that Tango asked me to post this here to get darkestnn thoughts about the situation.

The contradiction and the multiple stories that those nn's have are so damn great honestly! GJ nn

OP was asked to create his own thread with detailed proof rather than post in coinrdp thread, this would allow coinrdp to reply as well.

j1my rented a shared service with limited resources and abused this affecting the server for other people using it. As per the TOS he was Suspended then Terminated.

Maybe it would seem fair to refund, but after reading a (reported) PM J1my sent to Rox I wouldn't have refunded him myself.

I belive Rox will make it clearer that his service has shared limited resources on his site.

Reactions: Rox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back