CoinRDP feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

j1my

I purchased a RDP from '@Rox', I have paid in full and even 4.50$ just for fees to get this transaction completed as soon as possible. It took him more than 15 hours to send me the logins to that RDP, the password was incorrect, I sent a support ticket, and when I told him to respond on the ticket on his thread here on WJ, he claimed that I did not send any support tickets and that's basically a lie.

I received a new password and I logged into the RDP, I barely used the RDP for 4 hours and after that I was disabled from it, he says that I used 57% of the CPU usage and he says there is a rule to not use more than 1% of RAM, like this is non-sense telling a user to not use more than 1% RAM and we all know that. Apparently I bought a 'shared RDP' and I did not know that because it was not listed in the specifications of the product, but instead its listed on his items page and in a separated line so basically you do not know if you are buying a shared one or what..

In his products there is option saying 'administrator access' which basically means to anyone using RDPs that you are getting a private server just for you, but when I talked about it they said no we do not have private RDPs or so.

I asked for a full refund since I did not use the service for more than 4 hours and he is abusing that I paid him via BTC, I asked for a partial refund yet he ignored me, I even asked for a replacement and he ignored me, eventually he stopped replying to me anymore and he blocked my account on his website (CoinRDP).

In the end, I did not get any products from him, I did not get any refunds from him, and he blocked my account from his website.

You can check his thread and see that he is abusing his position in WJ so he got moderators to block me from the thread as well and remove my comments, even though I did not say anything wrong in the comments and just posted my review about his service. Plus, you can see his replies to anyone saying that his service has an issue or they did not get their RDPs, he is just being mean and abusive to everyone basically.

p.s. I was not allowed to post links here, and I do not know why exactly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not post anything abusive on his sales thread at all, it was a normal discussion between a customer and a seller since he does not bother to reply on tickets or skype. He does not have an actual support, support = Rox, there is no one else besides him replying to the tickets, his replies are unprofessional at all with at max 1-4 words.

I do not know what this guy is up-to or whatever he is thinking, but however he is a providing a terrible service with low quality RDPs, misleading ADs and the list goes on!

I would personally stay away from this vendor and do not do any kind of businesses with him due to the terrible ToS and hidden 'terms of service'. I am pretty sure he did not add to each product on his website that its shared or so, and basically he is getting the customers in a trap and abusing that I paid him via BTC.

p.s. I had other screenshots for his amateur replies, but I had the auto-delete set to 3 days but I do not mind uploading further screenshots for this matter! Plus, so far I did not get any help by this guy 'Rox' or any solutions at all.

Here you go @Tango

65 comments
Even I had a bad experience with coin RDP before. I trusted as it was from a reputed member here. But unfortunately every now and then I see something related to bad service from coin RDP.

Good that I left them a long time ago may be couple of years I think and I am happy with another provider since then

on every page there is : "Features marked with * indicate shared resources and as such these resources must not be abused. They are available on fair usage basis only."

So many words to describe the situation that you are unable to read the website and are paying too high fee for a bitcoin transaction, but call other people scammer. nice boy
LOL

on every page there is : "Features marked with * indicate shared resources and as such these resources must not be abused. They are available on fair usage basis only."

So many words to describe the situation that you are unable to read the website and are paying too high fee for a bitcoin transaction, but call other people scammer. nice boy
LOL
First of all, I was forced by their BTC payments processor to pay that high fee, it was not even a choice.

Second of all, he was supposed to type that for his listings not in a separated line so you have to read his full website just to get that information. Why does he even have 'Admin access RDPs' have you been using RDPs or even using other providers? its pretty known when you say 'Admin Access' the rdp is supposed to be not-shared, but when I asked it turned out to be shared as well.

Third of all, yeah I do call that a scam, imagine paying for a service and product that you did not actually receive? or even use for more than hours? besides that I was a first time customer, his behaviour is unprofessional towards his customers and you can clearly see that on his selling thread. cute kiddo.
Even I had a bad experience with coin RDP before. I trusted as it was from a reputed member here. But unfortunately every now and then I see something related to bad service from coin RDP.

Good that I left them a long time ago may be couple of years I think and I am happy with another provider since then
Yeah this is basically true and he does not even care to help or offer a respected settlement for any issue!

You cant use a shared resouces as dedicated for your own use.

Weren't you warned about overuse of resources & then banned continued use?

You cant use a shared resouces as dedicated for your own use.

Weren't you warned about overuse of resources & then banned continued use?
no I did not get any warnings about usage or so, I barely used the RDP for 4 hours and even less then I was disconnected from the RDP and when I tried to re-login it said that my account was disabled.

The TOS limits CPU usage. I think this was your account showing using excess CPU.

8uiAxKe.png

He was doing extreme bot usage - it's against CoinRDPs TOS and the DCs TOS! He is annoying troll which is crying about something which he does exactly know. :@

EDIT: J1my maybe you should remember "twitchadbot.exe" ;)

Last edited:
He was doing extreme bot usage - it's against CoinRDPs TOS and the DCs TOS! He is annoying troll which is crying about something which he does exactly know. :@

EDIT: J1my maybe you should remind about "twitchadbot.exe" ;)
Do you mind removing the edited part? you were claiming that I made DDoS attacks and this is a BS without actual proofs, and the things that you are claiming in your new edit is just a way to go around the fact that he did not even try to resolve this matter or come to a settlement.

It's ROXs descision. If i would be the owner of CoinRDP, I wouldn't have given you a second chance either.

Before you pay for a service, you've to read the TOS. Reason is that you'll accept the TOS with your payment.

Bots - require permission from CoinRDP to run

Instead of asking for that permission you started straight away for 4hrs to use maximum resources you were able to get on two E5-2650 CPUs.

So please tell me, and only tell me: Why to discuss that? Its so easy:

You violated the TOS! It's a fact! Why a second chance? To abuse the resources again and ROX will need to restart the server again and all users which are NOT violating the TOS are angry about the restart?!

It's ROXs descision. If i would be the owner of CoinRDP, I wouldn't have given you a second chance either.

Before you pay for a service, you've to read the TOS. Reason is that you'll accept the TOS with your payment.

Instead of asking for that permission you started straight away for 4hrs to use maximum resources you were able to get on two E5-2650 CPUs.

So please tell me, and only tell me: Why to discuss that? Its so easy:

You violated the TOS! It's a fact! Why a second chance? To abuse the resources again and ROX will need to restart the server again and all users which are NOT violating the TOS are angry about the restart?!
You just made false accusations, but still you were not able to prove that I was making ddos attacks, and yet you are still claiming nonsense.

I went back over the 'Hound' sub, but I was not able to find anything under the specifications saying 'Botting Not Allowed' just 'Encoding Not Allowed'.

It's either you start submitting proofs or you better stop claiming false stuff. Plus, Rox submitted a screenshot showing I was using 57%, how are you claiming that I was using 'full resources'? get your facts right before you submit another reply.

You have a serious understanding problem child.

Means you were not able to get more than 57%, because other also used the service and didn't broke the TOS.
I also linked to TOS, in case you never saw them, but that's your fault.

I know it's hard, the cov 19 situation, no school, too much free time and the kids don't know what to do with their free time. But pls understand, we adults have certain rules that we adhere to.

That ends the discussion from my side because it drifts into the ridiculous from your side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a serious understanding problem child.

Means you were not able to get more than 57%, because other also used the service and didn't broke the TOS.
I also linked to TOS, in case you never saw them, but that's your fault.

I know it's hard, the cov 19 situation, no school, too much free time and the kids don't know what to do with their free time. But pls understand, we adults have certain rules that we adhere to.

That ends the discussion from my side because it drifts into the ridiculous from your side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using abusive and sarcastic way to speak, I am not even surprised by you lol. As long as you are not able to back up your claims you do not have a place here buddy.

Overall, I did not ruin my reputation over 30 dollars, and yeah its a great call to stay away, I just cannot take naive kids for real nowadays.

Using abusive and sarcastic way to speak, I am not even surprised by you lol. As long as you are not able to back up your claims you do not have a place here buddy.

Overall, I did not ruin my reputation over 30 dollars, and yeah its a great call to stay away, I just cannot take naive kids for real nowadays.
you have no reputation. you are a nobody who cant read the TOS, break the rules, crying loud arround and search for attention like a little kid without a life.

you have no reputation. you are a nobody who cant read the TOS, break the rules, crying loud arround and search for attention like a little kid without a life.
Here comes another one, just by the way they speak and discuss stuff you can tell how old are they lol. Plus, I was asked to post this here and I can tell based on your replies you are just another Rox rolling around the internet while on real marketplaces and huge forums you are just another zero that people did not hear of or even provide any kind of useful stuff.

p.s. talking about life while you are calling names and behaving like a 12y.o kid over the internet. Keep it going..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back