Ammunition

After testing this service for a full month, I must say I'm very very happy with it. The RDP was up 99.9% of the time, and I only see it restarting a couple of times. The speeds are really good, I uploaded 50GB to Youtube in around 30 or 20 Minutes. Youtube has some severe upload issues, so I believe everything would work even better on better hosts.

I am interested in keeping my service, but I'm having issues on how to pay my invoice, I don't see any options or section to proceed to checkout.

I tried contacting support, but It's already too late and my due date will probably end with the cancellation of my service.
Nonetheless I'm very happy with the functionality and the service delivers everything it promises, as speeds and performance goes.
If you're looking for a reliable RDP, CoinRDP is definitely a good solution.

Reactions: Rox

Rox

After testing this service for a full month, I must say I'm very very happy with it. The RDP was up 99.9% of the time, and I only see it restarting a couple of times. The speeds are really good, I uploaded 50GB to Youtube in around 30 or 20 Minutes. Youtube has some severe upload issues, so I believe everything would work even better on better hosts.

I am interested in keeping my service, but I'm having issues on how to pay my invoice, I don't see any options or section to proceed to checkout.

I tried contacting support, but It's already too late and my due date will probably end with the cancellation of my service.
Nonetheless I'm very happy with the functionality and the service delivers everything it promises, as speeds and performance goes.
If you're looking for a reliable RDP, CoinRDP is definitely a good solution.
I am sorry about this delay, I just replied to your ticket now with the payment details you are looking to use.

Top Bottom