Rox

Hello WJ! I am presenting to you CoinRDP! Accept the future of RDP and Digital Payments by using our services today!

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your 10Gbps slot ASAP!

About Us:

What is CoinRDP?
CoinRDP aims to provide super-fast, high quality RDP servers to its customers.

What do you mean by super-fast?
Well, all our RDP servers come with a minimum connection speed of 2Gbps and 64 GB DDR3 RAM along with Windows 2016 in order to give you a high quality, secured and super-fast environment to work on.

Do you accept any other Payment Methods?
We accept PayPal, WebMoney, PayTM, UPI, PerfectMoney, Skrill & Indian Bank Transfer.

Our RDP Plans:

Some key specs of 10Gbps RDP:

Intel 2 x E5-2650 (2x2.20 GHz - 16 Cores / 32 Threads)
Samsung Evo 850 Series 240 GB SSD for OS & Temporary Download
64 GB DDR3 RAM
Private SATA3 Hard Disk Space (depends on your RDP plan)
Windows Server 2016
Minimum Users - Max 15 to avoid overload of server
High Speed 10Gbps Full Duplex Connection
Skype & E-mail Support
Multiple payment methods accepted - PayPal, WebMoney, Skrill, PerfectMoney, PayTM, Indian Bank Transfer, and UPI

Just visit Buy Netherlands 10Gbps RDP Online to order your slot ASAP! Price starts from 20 USD per month for 200 GB space!

Netherlands 2Gbps Regular RDP - Encoding Not Allowed, No Admin Access

Netherlands 10Gbps High Speed RDP - Windows Server 2016, 240 GB Samsung Evo 850 Series SSD, 64 GB DDR3 RAM

Thekisy.png

Netherlands 2Gbps Encoding RDP: Buy Here

iRHKFYX.png

Some Features:

• Minimum 2Gbps Speed
  • Minimum 64 GB RAM
  • Increased Storage Space
  • Secure Environment - Windows 2016 with Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software
  • Lots of Pre-Installed Applications
  • Ability to Request Application Installs
  • Affordable Prices
  • 24 / 7 E-mail Support via Tickets
  • Resource Intensive Activities not allowed on Regular Servers
  • Over 6 ways of paying for your service

Not Allowed - Mining, Cracking, Carding, Downloading from Public Torrent Trackers, Child P*rn, Spamming, DDoS and any other server / network abuse activities. Check with us if you are unsure about the activity before buying since we do not provide refunds.

382 comments
After testing this service for a full month, I must say I'm very very happy with it. The RDP was up 99.9% of the time, and I only see it restarting a couple of times. The speeds are really good, I uploaded 50GB to Youtube in around 30 or 20 Minutes. Youtube has some severe upload issues, so I believe everything would work even better on better hosts.

I am interested in keeping my service, but I'm having issues on how to pay my invoice, I don't see any options or section to proceed to checkout.

I tried contacting support, but It's already too late and my due date will probably end with the cancellation of my service.
Nonetheless I'm very happy with the functionality and the service delivers everything it promises, as speeds and performance goes.
If you're looking for a reliable RDP, CoinRDP is definitely a good solution.

After testing this service for a full month, I must say I'm very very happy with it. The RDP was up 99.9% of the time, and I only see it restarting a couple of times. The speeds are really good, I uploaded 50GB to Youtube in around 30 or 20 Minutes. Youtube has some severe upload issues, so I believe everything would work even better on better hosts.

I am interested in keeping my service, but I'm having issues on how to pay my invoice, I don't see any options or section to proceed to checkout.

I tried contacting support, but It's already too late and my due date will probably end with the cancellation of my service.
Nonetheless I'm very happy with the functionality and the service delivers everything it promises, as speeds and performance goes.
If you're looking for a reliable RDP, CoinRDP is definitely a good solution.
I am sorry about this delay, I just replied to your ticket now with the payment details you are looking to use.

True, but it's weekend. Plus, if there is in fact something going on with the servers, the staff team will move their efforts into repairing and fixing the issues.
I bet it will be up and running by tomorrow :)
Sorry But its not a reason weekend or not weekend we need our rdp to work and now we lost more then 24 houres without rdp realy its not serious

True, but it's weekend. Plus, if there is in fact something going on with the servers, the staff team will move their efforts into repairing and fixing the issues.
I bet it will be up and running by tomorrow :)
I have been waiting for my RDP to come back online since last week's Wednesday. Support told me that they would update me about the server after 48 hours. I haven't heard from them since November 12.

They should ALWAYS provide support, week or weekend, holiday or not, there is NO excuse.

It seems I'm not the only one in this situation. But unlike the other two guys who have replied lately in the thread, my server has been down since Wednesday! This is worrying...

Last edited:
Back