Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales gone since 29 february 2016

2016_03_05_154713.png

:facepalm:

After I post on here, my sales run again :wacko: does this is just a coincidence?

2016_03_07_023339.png

Just hope all people work honestly!!

After I post on here, my sales run again :wacko: does this is just a coincidence?

2016_03_07_023339.png

Just can hope all people work honestly!!

Last edited:
I assure you there is no tampering with anything on Cloudshares.net as only one person has access and its me and nothing has changed at all. I am not sure why when you ran your report it was a little different but I can tell you nothing has or will be tampered with ever. We always have and always will run 100% honest to all uploaders.

I just pm'd you hulkhogan. We are just awaiting payment to get to our bitcoin account which will be right away and payment will be sent. Have a great weekend!

yes all uploaders receive 65% for all payments made through all resellers.

yes as we are utilizing resellers more right now as we are just about to add another payment processor for payments which would put the payments up to regular levels again. As many are done through resellers there is a few dollars less for payments as the resellers get the prices a few dollars less.

Premium Sales 1 / $6.24 now .. :heiligenschein:
Please Reply
Thanks

Last edited:
payments are going out again tomorrow docto99. Remote upload is testing ok, please try again and PM me if there is any issues and I can work on it with you to get this resolved.

12 day ago still pending

remote upload done
show : Your request timed out. Please retry the request.

Please check

318.png

2016-03-02 $203.84 PENDING

Was averaging $30+ a day in Feb before loss of payment processor but wIll have to move on soon unfortunately.

Payment requested 2016-03-01 to bitcoin. Its 19 days and it is still pending. It was supposed to be paid in "2 days". hopefully I'm wrong but with past experiences it seems its the beginning of the End of this host. Its all too familiar story and always start with delayed payments and then....

This was ur reply to my pm on 12-03-16 "We are just waiting for funds to get to our bitcoin account and will send payment immediately. Sorry for the delay." Its one week since and "immediately" seems too far....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back