Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Again,

¿Is FTP having routing issues or something like that? I cant conect to it from France.

If i test other country it connects ok.

I,m trying last 2 days with same results. From France cant resolve the host

All test are made with the same soft.

Regards.

Hi,
Any chance to make ftp login more than 1? Since time is the most important coz uploading 1 file with 30mb upload speed is very slow if you upload around 50gb per day. Thx and waiting yours. So far so good, only the ftp makes me frustate.

Best regards.

this is strange, should not be a routing issue. Sounds like a dns issue with your host potentially. nslookup from the host that connects ok, and nslookup to cloudshares.net on the one that does not work, see what ip address comes back on both. If they come up ok on both it could be routing issue but that would be a first for us seeing this issue. Please let me know further on this in a PM, thanks.

Hi Again,

¿Is FTP having routing issues or something like that? I cant conect to it from France.

If i test other country it connects ok.

I,m trying last 2 days with same results. From France cant resolve the host

All test are made with the same soft.

Regards.

Someone said the site doesnt look good,i agree with that.Sorry guys,but it looks cheap,
but the worst thing is the premium page.99% of people have absouletly no idea what bitcoin is and many who knows,in their mind connect it to something illegal.
VISA and MASTERCARD should dominate on premium plan page,not bitcoin.It also should be a bit bigger,it looks messy now.
May i know how the rebill system works?
Do you notify users before rebilling their cards or not?
Can they cancel their subscription easily?(untick the recurring subscription box or do they have to message you to cancel it)
Thanks

adding a remote premiums page what u need to do and to be able to remote from rapidgator uploaded etc

not everbody in the world have 200mb download speeds or good upload speed

2015-07-2022 / $0.0550

no downloads since 2 hours so stats is stuck

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback, premium page is being redone and we agree with your comments on the Premium page. How does the first page look cheap? The comment from the first person that said this did not check the full site version they only checked with mobile version.

Someone said the site doesnt look good,i agree with that.Sorry guys,but it looks cheap,
but the worst thing is the premium page.99% of people have absouletly no idea what bitcoin is and many who knows,in their mind connect it to something illegal.
VISA and MASTERCARD should dominate on premium plan page,not bitcoin.It also should be a bit bigger,it looks messy now.
May i know how the rebill system works?
Do you notify users before rebilling their cards or not?
Can they cancel their subscription easily?(untick the recurring subscription box or do they have to message you to cancel it)
Thanks

testing stats now.

adding a remote premiums page what u need to do and to be able to remote from rapidgator uploaded etc

not everbody in the world have 200mb download speeds or good upload speed

2015-07-2022 / $0.0550

no downloads since 2 hours so stats is stuck

Last edited:
stats frozen checked

we have tested the statistics and they are working as expected. Here is what was verified:

file downloaded > checked for record in premium account and counted as expected under files

check the my reports to see if download was recorded and counted to money amount > checked on my reports and recorded fine and added the proper amount of money for the download.

Stats and downloads at this time are calculating correctly from what we have tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back