Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Is there any webmoney payout option? I can't see it in the payment option but it said here
  • Payouts completed via Paypal, Skrill, or Webmoney
Thx and waiting yours

Best regards

download speed is fine to me 3 ref and

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
payment completed. We were only waiting on your confirmation email so we knew we were paying the right email address. Soon as you confirmed your email address for payment we paid it in full 5 minutes later.

2015-07-19$20.16PENDING

wait payment Moneybookes

account upgraded

Please upgrade my account, user: Leonkiller

We will make changes to our routing access from Europe to greatly enhance the speeds. Will confirm when this is ready.

For Europe FTP too slow and in one stream only :(

Last edited:
Hello,

Im new to cloudshares, I just registered today. The site looks great, very professional probably best I've seen in a while. I read quite a few posts here and overall the feedback is mostly positive so I figured you guys are the way to go. I'm an uploader, I used to work with alot of other filehosts a few years ago, (rapidshare, filesonice, fileserve etc). Im returning to uploading and am looking for a solid filehost. I want to work with you.

Can I plz get an upgrade? I have alot of files and want to upload with you.

Thanks

ric-30 i love cloudshares most sites only paying 1p these days for a 1gb file but cloudhsares pays upto 3p

and first lot of payments was already done

Thanks very much for the positive feedback, it is very much appreciated. Ric_30 account has been upgraded. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Hey ps2gameman,

I completely agree with what you said. Looks like couldshare are on the right track. Good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back