Cloudshares - Earn 75% PPS and 60% recurring forever incl free marketing plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Any change with rate or ip count change today? Coz i i see the stats is really different from few past days since i have a stabil visitors and download.

ftp options

javlegend, all is the same. No changes, any changes made would be posted. We are currently working on the following items:

- setting new server for FR/NL area with significant speed and IO
- upgrading webmoney account for easy payment
- allowing bitcoin payment out (this may be a bit longer as there was only one request for this)

Hi,
Any change with rate or ip count change today? Coz i i see the stats is really different from few past days since i have a stabil visitors and download.

account upgraded denimzine

hi. plz upgrade my account : rapids

you can test by download then look at statistics for payment. We do see a number of incomplete downloads which are not counted for. We count only completed downloads.

Hi,

we have resolved multiple ftp connections to now unlimited. ftp should be much faster and allow for many simultaneous connections.

Last edited:
[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't exec:
Column 'ip' cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (admin@cloudshares.net), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Can't login?

i'm very happy till now with this host, download rates are good, nice support and dl-speed for free users is nice, too...

...only one thing, can you maybe plz reduce the dl-timer for free users from 60 to 45 sec ?? would love that

we have resolved multiple ftp connections to now unlimited. ftp should be much faster and allow for many simultaneous connections.

Thx for fixing this issue. Works good now.

Now i think you should check the downloads since many broken download there from my stats. Is there something wrong like "the free download is not stabil and got many disconnect"? coz the downloads count is stabil but the broken download is so many since i noticed these at 28, 29, 31 and today. date 30th is like usual. Anyway thx for your support.

Canada moved to Tier 1 Group A

We looked into this and did see an issue with the time wait calculation. It required a screen refresh for the free downloads which more than likely confused users so this has been completely removed so no longer an issue. Please let me know your download stats over the weekend and let me know if they are now back to what you expected.

Thx for fixing this issue. Works good now.

Now i think you should check the downloads since many broken download there from my stats. Is there something wrong like "the free download is not stabil and got many disconnect"? coz the downloads count is stabil but the broken download is so many since i noticed these at 28, 29, 31 and today. date 30th is like usual. Anyway thx for your support.

We have moved Canada from Tier 2 Group B, to Tier 1 Group A. All Canadian downloads will now receive maximum benefit.

Last edited:
now it doing it again! i'm using a macbook so it might have to do something with that!

Error: failed while requesting fs.cgi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back