CloudCache.cc - 100% Pay Per Sale & Up to 15$/1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news, direct download resume able links waiting time = 0 sec
means 2 weeks free premium for every user out there.

no body is ignoring anything he already answered him and as an old uploader i know people rarely buy lifetime accounts with new filehosts that's for starter secondly so what if all what he is saying is true we are getting payed weekly all my files are ready on another host they don'y pay what i lose one week earnings they lost every thing i continue on another one get payed tell it stops come on why all this investigations like we are dealing with state secrets here after the great fall down it's normal to change file hosts easily

PS: till now every thing is great with that host getting sales good counting good need to work on some site featers if they continue like that mayeb they will be the new filesonic (for me ) :)
Support means they can easy pay their bills from 6 month,1 year and 2 year accounts! Yes,I believe it for now! But I dont believe,they will can do it in 1-2 years! They have too low prices for premium accounts and They give away too much earning! I would wonder if this host stay alive in 1-2 years without to increase the prices and decrease the earning. Its just a point of my experience with oron & extabit. Both hosts began like they and finaly got to know,that it doesnt work. I only wanted to help them, not to goad them!

Support means they can easy pay their bills from 6 month,1 year and 2 year accounts! Yes,I believe it for now! But I dont believe,they will can do it in 1-2 years! They have too low prices for premium accounts and They give away too much earning! I would wonder if this host stay alive in 1-2 years without to increase the prices and decrease the earning. Its just a point of my experience with oron & extabit. Both hosts began like they and finaly got to know,that it doesnt work. I only wanted to help them, not to goad them!

Well the strong point here is nobody is forcing you to upload to us i know our rates may sound to good to be true but as for now servers are prepaid for 6 months. And i wouldnt compare 2 cloud hosting companies with ours.

People think differently they have different marketing techniques. Some Work Some Fail. As far as i can say ours is working great we do not pay rebills so its 1 time and done.

80% on Lifetime account is $73.XX profit but there is a 1 in a million chance that people buy these kind of accounts from new companies.
For every 100 Accounts monthly we sell we just have 2-3 Yearly Account Buyers

Do the math ;) i m sure you can a clear vision of our marketing for now

Just 2 suggestions -:

1. Start using a .com domain instead of .cc
2. Use a more professional looking, neat interface.

Other than that, I love everything about cloudcache :D

Agree with mystaku

you should invest on your website Professional look and neat interface as well as atleast a .com domain

There is a reason we run on a ccTLD i think everyone here can figure out why

Our Priorities are affiliate program for now ;)

Dont worry we are here to stay

Can anyone answer me?Why cant I upload?
The page stay at "Initializing upload..." and 0%

Same problem for me, i just started working with you and i cant upload from browser or from remote location. Is there some kind of problem there at your end maybe servers run out of free space?

P.S. Is there any chance i can get trial premium for few days so i can test premium speed? :)

Same problem for me, i just started working with you and i cant upload from browser or from remote location. Is there some kind of problem there at your end maybe servers run out of free space?

P.S. Is there any chance i can get trial premium for few days so i can test premium speed? :)
open tickt someone will upgrade

i joined today,and i tried!but i think something wrong.

check this:
blabla_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

i have 64 downloads,but i dont got any cash,pls fix it,or i leave the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back