Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually we will not reveal any information why we decline a payment publicly.

Traffic that are involved in paying incentive/points to visitor in order to gain views.

You even admit it in support email saying u got your traffic from fiverr and paid source.

There are several more reason to decline your payments which we will not disclose it.

We want all legit traffics and we are happy to pay.

Thanks and good bye.

Wow really, so me paying companies to do SEO and other companies that offer advertising on there websites on my own website is against your TOS??? I dont pay all the visitors for traffic to my site its a competiton game, which only one person wins, how is that paying all my traffic to click on my images??? Yes the companies that offer me banners and etc sources to my site, is not bad. dont you do advertising for other agencies for money as well???? I wanna get a mod involve here to see if I had violated your TOS.

5. You will not upload adult content to non-adult category and upload non-adult content to adult category. Failing to comply will result in permanent ban and all earnings revoked.

Good bye.

that was adult content, and I have proof it was. That is a naked woman being eaten by a skeleton, so a naked woman is not adult. no goodbye still, I did not violate any rule, the photo was embossed so that the viewers have to guess the image, but the image was an adult picture. I thought by me putting an adult image in the non adult image would be against TOS. Should I post the two comparison pics here so that everyone can see? aso why is my account still activated with my earnings there, then you should delete those earnings and keep them as well. You could have been nice and told me why I was declined and what I should do different, Also I suggest approval of members in the beginning of signup not after you made money off of them.

Last edited:
that was adult content, and I have proof it was. That is a naked woman being eaten by a skeleton, so a naked woman is not adult. no goodbye still, I did not violate any rule, the photo was embossed so that the viewers have to guess the image, but the image was an adult picture. I thought by me putting an adult image in the non adult image would be against TOS. Should I post the two comparison pics here so that everyone can see? aso why is my account still activated with my earnings there, then you should delete those earnings and keep them as well. You could have been nice and told me why I was declined and what I should do different, Also I suggest approval of members in the beginning of signup not after you made money off of them.

Are you paying bitcoin for the REAL "Visitor" who play/win your games? We are too busy to find out about how to play your games and everything. As long as your traffic are involved in whatever seo or buying traffics from other sites etc.

We don't care what you show, and what you gonna do. We will not pay your 9$.

This will be last answer being answered to you.

Thank you.

you do know SEO is Search Engine Optimization right? you think websites get traffic out of thin air, without advertising to bring traffic to there website or forum. I am not paying each person to click on images, Im paying publishers to bring me organic traffic. and if that is against your TOS then you should ban everyone because all those websites use SEO or some form of advertising to bring in traffic. I just checked out ur advertisers, my website is not to much adult related right? so you could have just said that I dont have enough adult content. so am I banned or can I just use adult forums to bring traffic to my images, I can try that out and see how that works out for me. and what about the other 3 dollars is that gone too?

Hi, we messed up your payment and sent it to someone else, 1.58$ is paid to your wallet now.

For the other user : we will just take that as a bonus given to you.

Thanks

Thanks I get money.You the best Admin
he is best to you cause he didnt scam you. }:-)

Didn't you get rejected with another site claiming it was bad traffic? Its funny how these image host reject when they feel like. They must need the money bad to do this.

To the OP I get more money from CPA which is a lot more then I make with you, if a big network pays me, then how come my traffic is not good enough? I would like you to refund your networks for the traffic I brought you and post proof of this, as I had to post proof from my traffic. Thanks

Last edited:
Payment received (y)

01 Jul, 2015Paid. Please show your payment proof at our wjunction thread. Thank you for using GalleryNova.$2.3Paid

04 Jul, 2015Paid. Please show your payment proof at our wjunction thread. Thank you for using GalleryNova.$8.66Paid

:)

noscreenshot.jpg

GallerynovaWebsite Name:
www.gallerynova.seURL Checked:
no responseResponse Time:
unknownLast Down:
DOWNGallerynova.se is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Hi all,

Just figure out it has something to do with our server's iowait, please be patient while we contact with our hosting provider to come with an solution

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you

Best regards
Kyle Abraham

Edit : Fixed and server is faster than before.

Last edited:
Hi GNova.Kyle why when i click on my image and click on show image links no links are showing up looks not to be working please fix this

Edit : its working now looks like my ad block blocks this i had to disable it for it to work

Last edited:
Hi GNova.Kyle why when i click on my image and click on show image links no links are showing up looks not to be working please fix this

Edit : its working now looks like my ad block blocks this i had to disable it for it to work

Hi, we've been receiving report from the past that the button is not working, but nobody pointed out it was actually caused by adblock software. Thanks for notifying we will fix it soon.

P/s : All payout will be made today

Best regards
Kyle Abraham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back