Close Beta - New Era image host, Tier One 12$/1000IP, 100% No-Shave, No Tricky rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
27 Apr, 2015Paid. Thank you for using GallerySense$116Paid

26 Apr, 2015Paid. Please show your payment proof at our wjunction thread. Thank you for using GalleryNova$14.6Paid

Thank you

Last edited:
Site is under attack again, we are on it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

To competitor : Why are you so afraid of us, can't you fight fair and square ? =D

Site fixed, if any of you still experiencing any issue please contact us

Thank you

Last edited:
828c181c0785f7735cbfca2cba7a7b93.png

I checked your rates on the site -I want to know what about the countries that are NOT in that list - How much you pay?

Hi guys, site is currently down due to some technical issue with our servers. As its out of office hours now there is nothing we can do until tomorrow. Approx 15 hours later.

As in all the queries, they will be answered soon. We are a bit busy lately as we are preparing for something which you guys will be happy for. We are on it since a month ago.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit : Server is up.

Thank,

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Last edited:
Site has been down for more than week now. Well you can log in but you can't upload or check other stuff. Is this a sign of things to come?

and what about the stats . same stuff and in same quantity i post here and on other host with less money/1000 but here still earning very less compared to other hosts . are they cheating with stats or some problem with stats ?

This site is so buggy I cant use it. The uploading is slow and stops halfway through. I can't open my galleries and I also cant delete them. I also get logged out automatically after like 1 minute even when Im not leaving the site.

Payment still pending

Hi guys, site is currently down due to some technical issue with our servers. As its out of office hours now there is nothing we can do until tomorrow. Approx 15 hours later.

As in all the queries, they will be answered soon. We are a bit busy lately as we are preparing for something which you guys will be happy for. We are on it since a month ago.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit : Server is up.

Thank,

Best regards,
Kyle Abraham

Hello Kyle,

This is carlos parcon. I did not recieve any payment I requested last day. Hope you pay soon.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Carlos Parcon- Weeble

Payment not received. please check.

payment received. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back