[C#/WPF] Project OMS (Online Music Streamer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah, I was searching for the specific song. "Kevin Rudolf I Made It".
Also, Im not sure if its possible but if the rest of the interface is skinnable(like the play button, etc) do you want some help with it? Im sure people would be willing to help you with the interface, me included.

The UI is a work-in-progress too. The only part I designed so far is the results list and partially the search button. There is not a single WPF designer here so I guess it's up to me. I suck with GFX but I'm sure I'll manage.

However, I could use someone that can make 100% vector GFX.

great idea. i love it. maybe in future release have an option to organize music by the kbps. i only download/listen to 320 so if you could have it organize or be arranged by quality that would be awesome.

Mulve was featured on Lifehacker soon, If you can get this working a lot better than Mulve, with more features, I'm pretty sure you could get the same. Make a website for it, stick a few ads on the download page and make yourself some money :D

Mulve was featured on Lifehacker and FileShareFreak and TorrentFreak because it worked in a different way than apps like Project OMS. It directly pulls content off of servers rather than looking for free content on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back