BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks but i saw that singlehop does not provide unmetered bandwidth, you can assure that speed is not slow after using a certain amount of bandwidth?

Hello,
No Speeds wont be slow.
but if you are concerned about bandwidth , then Netherlands can be a better option as well.

thanks but i saw that singlehop does not provide unmetered bandwidth, you can assure that speed is not slow after using a certain amount of bandwidth?

Needn't need to worry about it at the moment, if there's any issue we will let you know about it.

Hi that is for fillezila but i want Zoom/File Uploader

Thanks

I have put it under your directory, please check it out.

I did order ...

Thanks

EDIT: if you can install Filezilla, chrome ?

Filezilla's already there, installing chrome now.

@ALL, Winrar 4.0 has been installed. ;)

PS: Use the site for all your queries, we won't be helping you out from here anymore.

Last edited:
Hi i see it thanks, my disc is one of local disc and not "default c:"

i thimk i understand and for new guys, your disc is not default c (this is system disc) your disc is one of the others local discs right?

Thanks i understand now

Last edited:
Hi i see it thanks, my disc is one of local disc and not "default c:"

i thimk i understand and for new guys, your disc is not default c (this is system disc) your disc is one of the others local discs right?

Thanks i understand now

Glad, you did now. If you need any other assistance please just submit a TICKET under your client area. :)

For the first 2-3 days when I took this RDP the speeds were amazing I was getting on every filehost at least a 10mbps connection, but now when I upload to at let's say 3 hosts and several files at the same time I am lucky if I get a TOTAL speed of 15mbps of all connections. Can I ask what is the reason for that?

Regards

For the first 2-3 days when I took this RDP the speeds were amazing I was getting on every filehost at least a 10mbps connection, but now when I upload to at let's say 3 hosts and several files at the same time I am lucky if I get a TOTAL speed of 15mbps of all connections. Can I ask what is the reason for that?

Regards

Hello,
Whats your ticket ID ?
I need to look into it.

Thank you

w00t ! Everything is working fine now.. rar/unrar a 1.4gb file takes less than 20 seconds
Downloading from Filesonic @ 7-12mbps each file (5 at same time).
Uploading to Filesonic @ 4-6mbps each file (10 at same time)
Uploading to Oron @ 2-7mbps each file (5 at same time)
Uploading to GaiaFile @ 8-16mbps each file (10 at same time)

The disk space issue has been fixed too. Enjoying the server at max !

Hi same here:

Awsome speeds down/up/rar/unrar etc

I use Filezilla so could you upgrade to last version please, because was fixed some bugs on this new release of filezilla

Cheers Awsome Service

Hello,
Thank you for your Review Harshadewa.

The first server has 16 GB Ram on it with Dual CPU but only 75 GB hard disk space and 8 users on a single hard drive.

The Fresh server stock which we are using now Have 12 GB Ram E5620 CPU, Windows 2008 as the OS and only 4 users per hard disk.

Also, You are not a buywindowsvps client directly, you were a KapHosting client and you get what was advertised. Please check your order email it will have the same specs as provided.

Thank you very much :)

Hello Harsha,

Isn't this what you had said at first place while taking the demo :
[slide]http://pokit.etf.ba/get/be05ff62c76328bc527652ffd01ef495.jpg[/slide]

You should have checked about that then and there.

Anyways, regarding the advertising here and there of the server is different but not a lie. The server which we had at first was/is the same. This is the 2nd US server which you got. And as Glenn said, what was advertised in Kap's thread and site, you got the same.

Regarding the speed, it can't be that its a server problem if you are getting a max speed on downloading from MU and low on FS and FISO. I can't be sure but could be problem on their side. As yesterday FISO had some speed issues.

As this is a US server, you can't do much with Rapidshare but still its fine.

I couldn't watch the CuteFTP video still after removing the *.

PS: This was just an explanation to the above review.

Thanks for your review. :)

.:KnowinGlenn:. and Arikarin;
I never complained anything about your RDP. To be clear this is the most speedy (both connection and performance) RDP I've ever used. Im very happy about it just like I said in kaphosting WHMCS. I never got this speed for FS, FSC and especially RS in a USA server.

I said about RAM, FS 4 connection speed etc. so you can amend them (I thought you forgot them, that's why I pointed them out), so in future people will not ask the same questions over and over again. I already saw few people asked about RAM.

Arikarin:
There are 2 * in the link. Remove both of them.

ATT users:
Remember to use the STORE method in Winrar when packing.
Just wasted 75 minutes on the NL Glenn server while trying to unpack 6GB :(

Other than that; server is running fine.

BUY BUY BUY! :)

w00t ! Everything is working fine now.. rar/unrar a 1.4gb file takes less than 20 seconds
Downloading from Filesonic @ 7-12mbps each file (5 at same time).
Uploading to Filesonic @ 4-6mbps each file (10 at same time)
Uploading to Oron @ 2-7mbps each file (5 at same time)
Uploading to GaiaFile @ 8-16mbps each file (10 at same time)

The disk space issue has been fixed too. Enjoying the server at max !

:whistle:

Hi same here:

Awsome speeds down/up/rar/unrar etc

I use Filezilla so could you upgrade to last version please, because was fixed some bugs on this new release of filezilla

Cheers Awsome Service

Use CuteFTP or z-o-o-m (FILE) Uploader and enjoy much more faster speeds. xD

@Harsha,

I got that mate, wasn't being against you. That's why sometimes words explains in a better way. xD And anyways, that information thing will be taken care of. Thanks for that. :)

ATT users:
Remember to use the STORE method in Winrar when packing.
Just wasted 75 minutes on the NL Glenn server while trying to unpack 6GB :(

Other than that; server is running fine.

BUY BUY BUY! :)

LOL! Which User are you? Also, if you forget to use the STORE method, you can use the Fastest Option too. Even that will help you if by mistake you forgot to chose the STORE option.

And, yea yea yea! yay! >_>

I am Glenn13 - I do not have any problems right now.
I am not sure if someone were packing files, it was just a suggestion.

Disks on ALL RDPs/VPSs are the weakest link.
Not much to do about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back