BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your server is too much busy that i can not login to my RDP PLease check this out

i think your server is overloaded right now because downloadin speed is not stable... and rdp is slow

Hello,
There is only one user online at this time, and thats You.
Also, i was installing some necessary applications on the server and I asked you to logout as well.
Anyways Server is rebooted and its back online.
Next time I do not wish to see support requests in this thread, Please use the ticket system .

Thank you very much

You do know that these servers are in NL? and they dont give good speeds to US based hosts.

The point it, FTP uploads are usually slow when compared to zoom uploader.
And 5 MB/s Upload per file isnt bad.

If you use Zoom uploader you can get more than 10 MB/s speed.

00000074.png

Last edited:
As i client i can say that the speed is very good if you upload using zoom uploader. You can get anywhere from 10-20 mb/s upload speed. It is slow using ftp so i advise you not to use it. USARDP.com as the name suggests have servers located in the US, where FS servers are also located, hence giving fast speed to them. Since the server you have is NL you can't expect equal speed to that of a US server.

The server is good including DL/up speeds.. btwn I am facing bad speeds with rar/unrar :/
Most of time it is taking more than 5 minutes to rar a 1.4gb file ;s

I've opened a ticket, waiting a reply ;)

Edit, pics:
hn3Hc.png
8N6MQ.png

0YXHB.png
1pE9B.png

1c0pt.png

Last edited:
Ok First impressions:

Installed memory ram is 12GB not 16GB as advertised and i have 39 gb free disc not 100gb (So whats happening)

Speeds are 1GB port (great), great speed processing idm files (practical instantanly), great speed working on windows server

You said to use "Zooms image and file uploader" for better speeds uploading. I cant find that program. It calls "file uploader?

About Rar/Unrar For start i think you should install winrar 4 (Install on mine please) because it claims more 30% speed over previous version, i have 3.91 version on my rdp

I dont know whats happening with rar/unrar because to extract 3.5gb sometimes take 2 minutes and sometimes take 25 minutes
To extract 6gb sometimes take 15 minutes and sometimes take more than a hour, so i hope you will fix this, because like this i dont know when i have to wait 1 hour to extract 6gb or 15 minutes.

Here some screens of other rdp 8GB ram company extracting and rar again 3.5 GB:

EXTRACTING 3.5GB IN 1 MINUTE
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i18/27d5ce.jpg[/slide]

RAR 3.5GB IN 2 MINUTES:
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i18/d092a0.jpg[/slide]

If they can you can too

Besides a little slow on rar/unrar compares to the screen above i am liking very much your service... And if the rar/unrar were like screen above the rdp will be PERFECT, like this is almost perfect

Maybe you want to install ccleaner to users clean temporay files etc that turn slow the windows after some time

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Guys,
Is the problem with the Vernon Node or all of them ?
Because if the unrar/rar is slow then there must be some problem with the hard drives.

Thank you

Same here.. I don't have 100gb of free disk space, I have like 70gb or so.
and how we could know where is the problem Glenn? I am still with bad rar/unrar speeds ;s

Fix our disk space and rar issues please :(

@Aisha..
Dont worry mate, Disk space will be fixed soon.
Also it seems that both of you are on the same hard disk which is creating problems.
We may have to change the hard disk.
I will keep you updated.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back