BuyWindowsVPS.com - 1 Gbps Remote Desktop Accounts from 25$/Month (USA, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please check and see whether everything is ok with the NL server? I cant seem to upload anything using File and Image uploader. It was working fine a couple of hours ago and suddenly it has started giving errors

Can you please check and see whether everything is ok with the NL server? I cant seem to upload anything using File and Image uploader. It was working fine a couple of hours ago and suddenly it has started giving errors

Yes, It may stop for a while .
The datacenter guys are running some tests, We have asked them to check and see if the speeds can be improved.

thank you

"Use CuteFTP or z-o-o-m (FILE) Uploader and enjoy much more faster speeds."

Hi Arikarin, i tested the others but i preferred filezilla so please upgrade my to last version, just open the program and it says up "new version available" just click there and update please. Cheers Great service

Encoding is allowed only in NL or USA as well ?

And anyone using it to encode videos to mkv ? What fps you getting ?

NO. Encoding isn't allowed on any of the servers. These servers are not capable to withstand encoding and other users online. So currently we do not allow encoding on any of the servers.

Demo please

Care to read the replies posted in the thread? We are not providing any DEMOs. :)

hi, us100 out of stock? max ppl per server?

Yes.Currently all US packages are sold out. max people depends on the packages sold and each users will get 1GB RAM minimum so expect more always :D

Please can check the upload to Fileserve with Zoom Uploader???

Normally Speed Was 1000Kb from yesterday have dropped to 400kb

8x.1x.2x.218
xlxnx1x
:'(

Last edited by a moderator:
@Deis,
Its some temporary network problem.
It will be resolved automatically, since I got 30 MB/s upload speed on fileserve like couple of hours back.

Thank you

Edit: Its Peak Hour. There are many users online at this time and everybody is probably uploading. Have a look at the network connectivity. :P

00000094.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back