VPS BoxSlots.com - Unmetered 100Mbit/1Gbit/2Gbit VPS from £10.99/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol more like you closed the ticket. Mine got closed somehow -.- and its not finish yet. They have terminated my vps but I've yet to get my money back.

Im using their semi dedicated server ang im just raring 1Gb+ file and CPU is almost 100%! FTW! :facepalm:

it feels like im using a cheap VPS not a semi dedicated server.. :facepalm:

Im using their semi dedicated server ang im just raring 1Gb+ file and CPU is almost 100%! FTW! :facepalm:

it feels like im using a cheap VPS not a semi dedicated server.. :facepalm:
Agree!!! I thought i'd be the only one, they marked me as idiot and suspended my vps 3 times. now i dont use it much anymore, have progs installed to controll cpu load etc. like a expensive vps.-. :(

i licked boxslots much more before it became too big. i'd buy a real dedi from them but their dedis are a way to expensive for me and they have limited bandwith.

lol more like you closed the ticket. Mine got closed somehow -.- and its not finish yet. They have terminated my vps but I've yet to get my money back.

+1

I still haven't rec'd my new vps details and raised a ticket asking for a refund (ticket number #648159) and it was closed with no reply.

I have now bought a small kimsufi dedi instead and just want the money returned that I paid last week.

Agree!!! I thought i'd be the only one, they marked me as idiot and suspended my vps 3 times. now i dont use it much anymore, have progs installed to controll cpu load etc. like a expensive vps.-. :(

i licked boxslots much more before it became too big. i'd buy a real dedi from them but their dedis are a way to expensive for me and they have limited bandwith.

It's so hard to ask for a refund here in boxslots and i don't recommend anyone here to use boxslots.. it's a big waste of money..

look..

im just storing/extracting 1gb+ files and CPU reach 100% already.. is that a semi dedicated server or just a CHEAP VPS?? :facepalm:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/3WH2Ug.png[/slide]

Last edited:
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/caac91c3db.jpg[/SLIDE]

Same here jb.
Just try to rar a 1GB+ File and got 100CPU Usage! :facepalm:

--------------------

Now im trying to change pass my acct. and this what I saw

63197c7a14.jpg

I cant even log in to http://xen.boxslots.com

How I am going to create a Ticket with these bunch of problems if I cant open my acct.?
I want a refund!!!

Last edited:
I am using N-250,

It's not happening anything similar to you guys! I am actually only worried about if any downtime happens again. I do use rapidleech too. I still haven't been able to use 100% CPU since I got it running(three times now). Well it will be 100% in the background when you upload too much at a time, but not for raring & unraring or, any short time process(for me).

If it holds up & doesn't wipe me out again, then it is all good till now :)

Im using NL-X250 it's a semi dedicated server with 2Gb RAM. Just 1 File raring in store mode and CPU already jumped to 100%. I can't submit ticket to them before because their client system is down and until now no one is online on their livechat.. :(

@boxslots.fan im not noob you f* s*! if you are here just to flame us then GTFO here!

I had my vps details two days ago and it was fully functional.
last night all my support tickets were answered and all the preconfigurations were restored.
Everything is back to normal. They extended my billing period by two weeks as promised in their e-mail. No complains on my side. everything was dealt with a professional manner.
Haven't had the time to check its performance yet but even if i find something 'funny', I am sure that via ticket they will assist me like they always did.
I would advise everyone to remain calm and cut them some slack for a day or two. If they were to go out of business, they would have done so already. I'm sure they are living on caffeine the last week trying to do their best for us

Im using NL-X250 it's a semi dedicated server with 2Gb RAM. Just 1 File raring in store mode and CPU already jumped to 100%. I can't submit ticket to them before because their client system is down and until now no one is online on their livechat.. :(

@boxslots.fan im not noob you f* s*! if you are here just to flame us then GTFO here!

man don't look at the load.. it just fluctuates temporarily..

see the total time it takes for ur raring. don't see the load on rapidleech if it even goes 500%

@all you guys facing problem rar/unraring: unrar`ing does NOT require CPU.The bottleneck is the HDD. for RAR,if you use the RAR store mode,(which is symetric compression),you wont require > 10%.The main factor here is disk i/o.I think if you have root access,you should probably run hdd benchmark tests and ask your provider if itsnt good enough.

I tell this from experience. When i had a leech on a vps(not from boxslots),cpu load never used to cross 10-15%.Kill all background/unnecessary processes.That should help.

Same here, using also x250 with ut and just raring 1 file and sometimes 100% cpu usage.

@boxslots fan: shut up and relax.

man don't look at the load.. it just fluctuates temporarily..

see the total time it takes for ur raring. don't see the load on rapidleech if it even goes 500%

@boxslots.fan your'e noob man... :facepalm:

Like what scenguy said rar/unrar does not require high cpu! Before i use boxslots im raring/unrar 4Gb+ files and CPU is about 45% to 60%!

it's auto refresh CPU usage and yeah it flactuates back to 0 after rar/unrar finished..but it's almost 100% CPU while raring/unraring!

GTFO here man your not helping.. your'e just a fan of boxslots and your'e not one of their CSR..

Guys if you got any problems with server please raise a ticket and it will be solved in a while , Posting here will not solve problem ;) Cheers .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back