Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCrew

Banned
Banned
BlackHat "OR" WhiteHat
Think something in real life.....you may notice the difference.
People succeeded in their life in two ways: Overnight success or From Hardwork and from genuine way.

Getting the toughest thing easily is somewhere tricky. If something is so hard to get easily how can someone get it overnight in a legal way. If you got it overnight it might be chances to caught one day.

Same thing happens to SEO stuffs also. If you do it in Blackhat, its very much possible that google will caught it and take you down to the hell.... But..........

Only by hardwork you never become millionaire. so now......
If you know how to hard work, only then you can try the overnight success tricks, but cant rely upon them completely.
You make a thin line which distinguish you from balckhat to whitehat.
You should know where to use blackhat and where not to...
Only then you can get a faster result with complete white hat way...
You must know where to use what and where not to...

So best of luck!
Any more help needed, feel free to communicate.

Thanks,
Kc

22 comments
A lot of people talk about getting too many backlinks too fast will get your domain sandboxed yet there are people who swear by mass backlink building and claim their domains have remained fine.

You can get peoples articles, spin them about 20% then post it on your blog and then you have basically unique content, you aren't going to get caught and you'll have a decent blog. Black hat isn't bad at all from what I've been learning. The biggest companies in the world start off by making corporate decisions, you can't expect to please everyone when it comes to being successful and money making. You either have to invest a shit load of cash into your project by outsourcing loads, spend around 6 hours a day creating content or blackhat for about 2 hours a day. Of course to me 2 hours a day is better than 6 hours a day.

In all honesty using blackhat methods is risky no matter which way you look at it.... In my experience it can work very well in the short term, as in a rinse and repeat method... If you have a site you plan to continue for years to come and love stay away from blackhat... If you want to make a quick buck and don't mind losing your $10 domain for a possible profit then BLACKHAT FTW..... Simple as... If your site was any good you wouldn't even be needing or thinking about such methods....

KevinCrew what you say about grey hat techniques.Because for black hat techniques,once Google does place a penalty on a website it could take months if not years for the penalty to be removed.

Blackhats are often pinheads who have nothing better to do then attack people to prove how "1337" they are.

A whitehat hackers is a person who uses their skills for good rather than bad. Some people see them as lame, some don't. The point is gray is the way to be.

Blackhat SEO has nothing to do with "hacking"...... Blackhat SEO is simply ways we believe will trick google into giving higher rankings. Such as mass scrapebox blasts etc etc....

Blackhat SEO has nothing to do with "hacking"...... Blackhat SEO is simply ways we believe will trick google into giving higher rankings. Such as mass scrapebox blasts etc etc....

It can. Find a exploit, inject your backlink into their html, display:none;, ta da blackhat seo.

Hehe .. Be A Madhatter ..:P ... According to me I would do lot of white hat work on Page SEO & in Off Page would carefully use Black Hat ... Overdooing it will definitely bring attention by search engines....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back