Bl.st - Earn up to 70% PPS - Competition now started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, users deserve the right to be notified before any planned upgrade, instead of keep on trying to upload for hours by all means in vain then commenting their issues to find out the bad news (too late).

A notification message in red once you log in wouldn't be that hard I guess.

P.S. : Would you please stop liking each single of your posts. It's kind of weird.

I had plans for Saturday. I'm just saying..

Hello Koku, your advice is noted and a good one, in the future we will notify ahead about changes to the servers, just FYI this upgrade is an unplanned one.
The upgrade isn't bad news it's great good news as the service will be better after we are done.

In future we will have a message in red about upgrades.

We keep track about our posts as a team by using the like system, I don't see anything wrong with that.

I also had plans for Saturday...

sad that no ftp & no support for uploading tools (even for zoom though no-one wants to use that).

web uploading sucks, hence I'm limited in using this host & my premium just runs without usage.

Unfortunate.

WktEuKw.gif

Bl.st is introducing a new rule, the following rule shall apply retrospectively on Friday 6th June 2014.

If you are unable to make a minimum of 1 signup within a 14 day period (including weekends), you will be moved into our PPS program automatically.

Best regards,
Bl.st Support

oh.......my god what a rule, this rule can make you rich ......lol then what is the use of PPD .....????????? r u kidding us ???

lol its not in our hand to force people to buy atleast 1 premium from your website to save PPD users ....

then y you made two plans PPD OR PPS....for that if ppd users can't make a sale then they will automatically moved to PPS....

useless host
always having upload problem
FUTURE = 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
making rules which doesn't have logic......

GOOD BYE

Last edited:
Yes, very stupid rule.I did not know.Really you should delete ppd program from your website.

And it looks like blackmailing.

If you do not change that rule, I will stop use your filehost.

Last edited:
Yes, very stupid rule.I did not know.Really you should delete ppd program from your website.

yes he is making new rules but no logic.....& many times many of us replied that upload not working.....

@blast support...if you are unaware about the upload problem...then i think first you should know that without upload no one can make a single sale........

but the rule that you have made is not good for only PPD users like me.....

yes he is making new rules but no logic.....& many times many of us replied that upload not working.....

@blast support...if you are unaware about the upload problem...then i think first you should know that without upload no one can make a single sale........

but the rule that you have made is not good for only PPD users like me.....

yeah, same here, kind of a deal-breaker for me

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back