Status
Not open for further replies.
hi admin,your last reply said my rejected payment have come back to my account the day yesterday,but I got nothing,both Freakshare and bitshare,please check it,Thanks!

Freakshare : 1070.03 $
Bitshare: 913.67 $

anyone , who has registered a bitshare account after june 2012, please tell me, do bitshare pay the newest members???? i mean, if i register a new account now, and put my pay processor account in it, will they pay me, when my earning reach to $20?????????

please reply, its urgent

anyone , who has registered a bitshare account after june 2012, please tell me, do bitshare pay the newest members???? i mean, if i register a new account now, and put my pay processor account in it, will they pay me, when my earning reach to $20?????????

please reply, its urgent
Dude, I haven't heard of any news that bitshare has stopped paying it's new members. So first of all you better go and register an account on bitshare. After registering if you see a section "My statistics" and you are able to put your payment details in "Settings" then bitshare will definitely pay you after reaching the minimum payout but if you are going to be on PPD plan then i seriously will never recommend this host to anyone.

Dude, I haven't heard of any news that bitshare has stopped paying it's new members. So first of all you better go and register an account on bitshare. After registering if you see a section "My statistics" and you are able to put your payment details in "Settings" then bitshare will definitely pay you after reaching the minimum payout but if you are going to be on PPD plan then i seriously will never recommend this host to anyone.

they have announced that in their thread if you read posts from may 10-11

http://www.wjunction.com/1523033-post2782.htm
http://www.wjunction.com/1523408-post2786.htm

it would be good if someone newly registered can confirm is getting paid or not?

I see, i registered an account, and i see the statistics page there, and i have set my payment details too, my earnings start at Bronze level, now will they pay or not when my earnings go to min amount of 20$????

I see, i registered an account, and i see the statistics page there, and i have set my payment details too, my earnings start at Bronze level, now will they pay or not when my earnings go to min amount of 20$????
If you are able to see all those things in your account then you will get paid when you reach minimum payout but just to be on safe side, you should confirm it by contacting bitshare from their contact section on their site and ask them if they are paying their new affiliates members or not

^^^^
Not really, only problem with stats....new record from all filehosting i have used, 24 days without sales...and somehow hard to believe that because i'm still posting BS links, no mirror. hope they don't forget how to count sales :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back