Status
Not open for further replies.
534 comments
Don't know for the rest of us but I'm done with Bitshare.
They treat affiliates like sh*t, they do NOT count all sales, they claim they count rebill but they don't, they ban anyone that points out sales and payments problems...
Well, just forget about this host and move forward.

Hate is a pretty strong word, but I understand how some of you feel.

I can not say that the thread will be reopened, bitshare has done little to help the case. Some members have replied to my call for evidence or stories of their experiences, some good but mostly not. From what I have seen or read those that produce huge numbers get the best treatment and the rest get shit on, made to wait long periods for pay outs and often get banned from the service for very questionable reasons.

Keep those cards and letters coming, I am always listening to any respectful, meaningful, fact based correspondence from the members on any issues with service providers.

Personly I still work with Bitshare and i'm verry satisfied with them!

He Always provide me a Good Support if I have Problems in my account or if I have Questions about the Service etc...
but he never answer Questions about Payments and are hating Guys who Talking about Payments in Public

I guess he is going to be hating a whole lot because we are going to be talking about payments or the lack of to the bottom 90% of his affiliates publicly.

I would imagine like the others speaking highly of the service you have at least a couple of sales a day.

hello Uploader007
oops i meant bitshare

have you forgotten what you are advertising on your shitty site:
10000 GByte Available storage space

It may or may not be Bitshare but he likes to hide his real ip so he can tell us why and show us who he really is if he wants back on the site.

Do you not know how to search. We will not have a dozen bitshare threads, keep them in 1 place.

threads merged.

Is that a question or a statement? Bitshare was not offering much in the way of support in his official thread so it has been removed for the time while we look into the claims made against them.

I would like to hear from every one that has been banned by Bitshare for payment spam. Please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back