Status
Not open for further replies.
where does it saays? it probably isn't updated just as FAQ isn't too
Code:
How long does BitShare store my files?  If you upload your files as premium - forever.  If you upload them as guest or free user, they will be deleted after 190 days of inactivity. This means: if the file doesnt get any download in 190 days, the file will be removed.
it's not 190 days, it's 30 days. and yes it's a storage host in fact probably the best one as i never lost file due to server error or downtime

Did you look at the premium page? Its waaaay misleading.

tnifq.jpg

I have a premium account and they just delete my files in a couple of days (less than a month for me). In my opinion they are the worst storage host there is. If your files don't get downloaded, they'll take it down. And no, I'm not talking about DMCA files.

Did bitshare still payout? Also does they still have PPD affilite program?

Maybe question is DUM... But I upload earlier... Since megaupload closed i ddint upload.

Lets Hope that they saw my ticket about problem with my payment completed and not received on WM because was 2 requested completed, in same day requested with same amount of money, (Only one received) maybe they will pay that payment this time.

Today my files all gone in my premium account . Is this a bug ? My files come back ? I had more than 500 GB and today showing me 0 files :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back