Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd payment since using webmoney...this time only 7 business days after request, no complaint for payment, fast and good.

But same like above post....19 days without sales ( amazing and hard to believe it ), hope they don't forget to count sales, or affiliates will leave this host. Payment is so good lately, and hope stats will be good like usual.

And i hope they can open thread again in WJ. Will be good if they can.

I got this when I asked about late payouts.

Dear xxxxx,

Webmoney payments are always done at sunday evening or monday.
Other payments currently delay unknown time. Please cancel them if you wish to request it again with other payment method.

Kind Regards,
BitShare Support"

I got this when I asked about late payouts.

Dear xxxxx,

Webmoney payments are always done at sunday evening or monday.
Other payments currently delay unknown time. Please cancel them if you wish to request it again with other payment method.

Kind Regards,
BitShare Support"

other payments? that means also Payza?

^argghhh this is soo annoying. i was waiting for a paypal payment for like 50 days and didnt get it. i changed to payza and no also not gonna get it. so annoying. i can understand why paypal, but why is payza also delayed

^argghhh this is soo annoying. i was waiting for a paypal payment for like 50 days and didnt get it. i changed to payza and no also not gonna get it. so annoying. i can understand why paypal, but why is payza also delayed

That's the same as me.So now I'll have to make a webmoney account to get the last of the money they owe me.This blows.
I guess I can't complain to much as long as I get it eventually.

Although I see quite a few hosts that still use payza.

As to the topic of this thread.I've moved on to another host.It was about the same time they closed their thread but it was a coincidence.I didn't like the change to 30 or more days wait to get paid.Way to many things can happen in 30 days.

I have noticed a lot of old dead bitshare links when I'm cruising forums these days.

That's the same as me.So now I'll have to make a webmoney account to get the last of the money they owe me.This blows.
I guess I can't complain to much as long as I get it eventually.

Although I see quite a few hosts that still use payza.

As to the topic of this thread.I've moved on to another host.It was about the same time they closed their thread but it was a coincidence.I didn't like the change to 30 or more days wait to get paid.Way to many things can happen in 30 days.

I have noticed a lot of old dead bitshare links when I'm cruising forums these days.

Is webmoney good for you? because for me its not. i can open a webmoney account but webmoney is not very international user friendly and to get the money to my bank ill have to use agents and crap like that. on the other hand, they pay fast via webmoney.

perhaps there is some kind of a service which can transfer money from webmoney to paypal

Hey Jamie,

I wanted to give you the heads up, believe it or not, we recently changed our user agreement. We no longer support filehosting. I know what your thinking, but the good news is that you can still use Payza to send/receive money. Just be sure not to submit a filehosting site for review, doing so will prevent you from being able to receive money.

That's interesting what you bring up about WHMCS. Last I checked, they had a forum, maybe check it out? I'm, sure they'll have some answers for you?

As for verification, you'll have to initiate a validation charge and confirm the amount. More on this here:

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/131/account-verification

Enjoy!
Tarik
:facepalm:

anyone please tell me, do bitshare pay the newest members???? i mean, if i register a new account now, and put my pay processor account in it, will they pay me, when my earning reach to $20?????????

please reply, its urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back