Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, money will be re-credited after you cancel payout. I've just tried it.
Okay....
And do you know any trusted e-currency exchanger which can exchange money from Payza to paypal ??
And how much time does Bitshare takes to send payments on Payza ??

i hope we dont have to wait 30 days to get paid with webmoney coz it will be the same

Btw I can see now they added 50% rebills when we change to pps
I think ill start using Bitshare again if they pay weekly :)

Last edited:
Anyone tried cancelling their payment ??
Did you got the money back in the bitshare account after cancelling the payment ??
And anyone knows why they have removed webmoney now and will they be adding it in future ??
Yes, it will be added to your account balance

That cancel button seems not applied to all affiliates, some have and some don't...or maybe should wait till it applied to all accounts..?

Should be cancel button for earlier June, said completed in paypal requested, but no credit till now in Paypal.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Just login to my account few minutes ago, and now there's cancel button....which i used for cancel old Paypal request and turn into new webmoney request :sun:

I hope they will provide that button for earlier June Paypal's chaos B-)

i upgraded the account to premium using my points, my account was premium till 2nd oct. but now see, the account is free, and lots of files lost, whats this?????

Hmz, maybe had a strategy to all cancel paypal payments and make again by other ways to be anothers 60 days of waiting. Because I dont understand why They put paypal again...

What about those payment
from 2012-06-21 (as mine or older)
I do not have cancel button for this one
will they return it to balance or ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back