BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind the ranking. I just wish the pay was weekly, but they do pay. So they are not a scam in the sense that they dont pay. I think it would be easier to pay everyone collectively on one day than to pay individuals every 7-12 business days

@Ladyk the important thing they pay or not I really do not know what day they pay to the members

Are delaying payments to the users what they did to me.
Surely then just plow some payments for vouchers and then beyond banearan to users before they pay or no pay, the way the act is aimed at that.

The delay dont have anything to do with that. Your payment is done soon.

About your account i can not tell you anything, try to contact us on the website with some details.

The delay dont have anything to do with that. Your payment is done soon.

About your account i can not tell you anything, try to contact us on the website with some details.

Coincidence?
I complain about the range of platinium and my account is deleted ...

I do not believe in coincidences.

tre2k3: The payment delay is solved soon. We cant do anything but wait, as we are waiting ourself. Later when the problem is solved we may can go back to 48 hours cycle. You guys know we dont scam anyone.

Ladyk: Read my last message.

BITSHARE DELETE MY ACCOUNT ...

SCAMMMMMMM

Have a pending payment of 20 $ $

10332478b17ccef48fdf0fd310010c4fo.jpg

tre2k3: The payment delay is solved soon. We cant do anything but wait, as we are waiting ourself. Later when the problem is solved we may can go back to 48 hours cycle. You guys know we dont scam anyone.

Ladyk: Read my last message.

Pretendeis only buy time to continue ripping off more users, your attitude is unfortunate.

It is obvious that the email is not answering me, are not interested in paying its users honest, that you are thieves.

Automatic Payout on Monday System Working or Not

Users Get Paid on Monday or Not

or only Get Paid after Manual Payment Request ???

I keep waiting for answers to why my account closed, and my step Payment to ...?????.

After it is my favorite server and had premium and all is lost, I want answers.

User: Mrpiano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back