BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
me active member and iam number 29 in the Challenge although my rank down too what happened

my account.lionman2002 and iam ruguest payment va webmoney 2011-06-09 when i will be paid

Bugsy: The bug is now fixxed. We got it.

dkp: We told all of you that we only give away to ACTIVE ones. Not to people who wait 2 weeks.

Lady: Bye.

ahmedpeso: Your rank is Platinum.

tre2k3: You have 20-50 downloads daily and not any sale in the last 3 month. This will not help even to stay on silver.. Work for your Rank!

All payments until now are done this week + Next Week. Please be patient.

So sales = active members, not downloads and/or uploads......

This filehost did a complete 360 and was actually better than other filehosts when it started. Now I dont see how anyone is motivated to use this filehost after what has happened. Its not even trying to compete.

Hi, I feel great to give us the opportunity to gain rank, the truth had left the host because I paid little, but now I see it start to rise again, I hope I can do platinum ...

I leave my ID: hackcrack

Cuadraripoll: No Problem.

Ladyk: Scam? Read my messages.

So sales = active members, not downloads and/or uploads......

This filehost did a complete 360 and was actually better than other filehosts when it started. Now I dont see how anyone is motivated to use this filehost after what has happened. Its not even trying to compete.

tre2k3: We dont try to compete, we try to be better. And we are. If you dont like our service, dont use it.

Read our Money Page. Downloads and Sales count.

If users have 50.000 Downloads and not ANY sale. How you think we make money? Because of users like this we switched our system.

With our new system users who actively use our site will earn MORE. Users who just put our Service as MIRROR, will not earn more. Fair system. We earn, you earn. We dont earn, you dont earn.

If you are not happy with this, please just leave. I dont need to discuss with you about this.

BTW, our Ranking is way better then any other Site. If you rank at HotFile Platinum, you will also rank at BitShare Platinum.

Last edited:
Ranking isnt a good to have at general, especially if its implemented after the fact instead of the beginning of the filehost's debut. No one joins a filehost because they have a ranking system.

this is a scam ... 3000 downloads in a day sack fileserver, 30 days x 3000 downloads a day .. That would take a month, but here, this is a mess! get the money to get the premium costs and fails bitshare
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/filex.png/

Yeah thats my point, you can make $100+ in a day with those downloads with one of the newer filehosts as oppose to $50 a day.

To get people to upload for a filehost, the filehost has to appeal to the uploader. All the filehosts who have ranks are pretty much dead, hotfile, duckload, etc

Starting today the points will be back, as mention before. The new Desktop Tool is out next later.

draeq: You know what to do.

tre2k3: We try to be real and fair. Ranking dont means you stay down. ;)

Im still going to use Bitshare. I just stated how things looks to the uploaders. I understand that a filehost has to do whats best for them at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Server is scam.

When you generate good profits deleted the account.

6514612cap1.jpg

saw in other messages as to increase platnium pedi gave me after I complained that they lied in that was for life and I deleted the account by telling the truth.

I asked a catch to that referred me and sent me the following which coincides with my winnings.
Observer deleted the user to not pay me.

6514621cap2.jpg

Do not rely on this host as you can see this is how they act, promise and promise to put in and then nothing of what was promised.

I doubt that is a "temporary error"

@Ladyk what happen they closed your account because you generate good profits

may be another reason wait the answer from mr bitshare

Before claiming they platinium rank who did not comply as they have done in retaliation and thus save many $ pass.

These people can not be trusted if they do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back