BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
111uq.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

317c8582ac701260061b3fe9107d50ado.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CyberPunk74689: Read our News?

mrpiano, THOY: You want something?

bugsy: I still dont know what you want. Please forward me your username.

One reason could be bitshare only count one download per IP/XXX minutes even for free user as contrary to what they claimed: free user count all download, premium user one IP every XXX minutes.

That was tested and verified when they used the previous counting model. I don't know if things have changed.

Gonzo1136: If that would be the case, no download would be counted.

I removed over 40 inactive Users with Platinum Ranks only from Wjunction - Why you guys dont take a chance? All of this users will not be upgraded any more.

BitShare,

I am an active user and was contemplating deploying a Bitshare exclusive site but I was not convinced about how you count download back then. I still managed some sales even Bitshare was not employed as my primary host.

@bugsy

But I think you are getting lower rank rates
A lot of people had platinum ranks and now they dont and no explanation has been given as of yet

They took away ranks for those users who dont generate a lot of downloads. He didnt specify that he was going to take them away, all he said was lifetime platinum.

So now if you generate 300 downloads, you only get $1.5 instead of $13.5.

I have fallen in rank and I'm in the top100, besides that I do not use mirror.

How it is.
my user: FranciscoPako

I hope I return the platinum or I will not upload more.

:facepalm:

You should not have used the term 'lifetime platinum' instead 'platinum' was enough as we all thought the free upgrade is for a life time.

Also you have not told be active or bring sales etc condition for sustaining the platinum rank.

Changing rules particularly downgrading and keeping hidden conditions is not at all good as it loses affiliates trust on you.

Anyway thanks a lot bitshare, wish you the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back